• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

322 posts in this topic

Exactly why they will be riculously priced. 500 copies. Were paying $30 each, if we get lucky enough to get one. That means resale imo would be $75 minimum. The people buying 10+ are just trying to cash in. Im not beeing negative, thats just what it is. I think if it does get capped because of the backlash, then everyone should just get one book. That way you have one for your collection and there are plenty left for the con. How many different people put in an order? Had to be less than 100. Then its a win for everyone. Just my thoughts.

Have you looked through the thread?

Theres like 1 person that went over 10 and I think it was just to get the numbers up..

After the 200 mark people have been posting 10+ but at this point that is irrelevant

Exactly why they will be riculously priced. 500 copies. Were paying $30 each, if we get lucky enough to get one. That means resale imo would be $75 minimum. The people buying 10+ are just trying to cash in. Im not beeing negative, thats just what it is. I think if it does get capped because of the backlash, then everyone should just get one book. That way you have one for your collection and there are plenty left for the con. How many different people put in an order? Had to be less than 100. Then its a win for everyone. Just my thoughts.

Hi guys! Please no one post the :takeit:lol We are over 400 including the wait list.

I have gotten a preliminary conformation that the 200 is good to go. I believe that is going to be it.

Also you have to think if we got them all what kinda screening could I do? You would just get what you get... small consolation to those who didnt get in I know.

I read every page of the thread. Im not trying to start an argument. Hopefully we'll all get what we want.

In some ways I agree with what you have to say...

Here is what I plan to do... anyone ordering over 3 books I am going to ask privately via your pm invoice thread if you would be amenable to reduce your order to 3 to allow the most possible people to take part.

NO ONE has to reduce quantity! But if you so choose to do so privately then I will let more people in from the wait list.

This did not turned out how I planned. And indeed no good deed goes unpunished.

Hi guys! Please no one post the :takeit:lol We are over 400 including the wait list.

I have gotten a preliminary conformation that the 200 is good to go. I believe that is going to be it.

Also you have to think if we got them all what kinda screening could I do? You would just get what you get... small consolation to those who didnt get in I know.

I came late in the thread and figured that a cap has been reached but, on the off chance it wasn't (at the time) I put in an order. I for one understand if it can't be filled. I hope that the CBLDF can make some money from the donations and I know that you were doing a good thing for them and your fellow boardies. Thanks either way Menace (thumbs u

Awesome Menace!

So there will be plenty at the con and no one should feel too bad now :D

Should be easy to get that handful at WW then dannyboy

That would be the case if i was attending this con but im in louisiana and am not able to. All i was wanting was 1 copy man.

It sucks to miss out but is that really a reason to smash on the entire service?

1 copy can still be flipped man :o

Anyway I cut my order now that cap is decided so others can get on list

I have contacted Charles at the CBLDF and have secured the opportunity for everyone who can not go to the show to secure their copies of this limited Portland Comic Con Nowhere Men #1 exclusive. At the same time we will be helping out a great cause and getting the books that everyone has been asking me to get!

I will be allowed to come to meet up before the show and choose our copies so I will be screening each book but I can not guarantee your grade.

NO LIMIT why not try to sell out the whole 500?

CGC SS is available on these books, I can get them signed the following weekend at Emerald City Comic Con by Nate Bellegarde and Eric Stephenson. PM me if you are interested in this option.

Shipping is exact. I will ship via USPS Priory.

Cost - $30

$10 for the book

$10 additional donation

$10 for my pickup fee

No Probies

Please post the :takeit: and your quantity in this thread so I can keep track.

Payment by check or PayPal, payments by PayPal add an additional 4% fee

I will be on the road until ~ March 10th so books will begin to ship around this time.

With as high as the demand for this book is, don't you think it would be more fair to impose a limit of i dunno maybe 5 or ten per person so people like me who only want ONE copy can actually have one? :baiting:

I have contacted Charles at the CBLDF and have secured the opportunity for everyone who can not go to the show to secure their copies of this limited Portland Comic Con Nowhere Men #1 exclusive. At the same time we will be helping out a great cause and getting the books that everyone has been asking me to get!

I will be allowed to come to meet up before the show and choose our copies so I will be screening each book but I can not guarantee your grade.

NO LIMIT why not try to sell out the whole 500?

CGC SS is available on these books, I can get them signed the following weekend at Emerald City Comic Con by Nate Bellegarde and Eric Stephenson. PM me if you are interested in this option.

Shipping is exact. I will ship via USPS Priory.

Cost - $30

$10 for the book

$10 additional donation

$10 for my pickup fee

No Probies

Please post the :takeit: and your quantity in this thread so I can keep track.

Payment by check or PayPal, payments by PayPal add an additional 4% fee

I will be on the road until ~ March 10th so books will begin to ship around this time.

With as high as the demand for this book is, don't you think it would be more fair to impose a limit of i dunno maybe 5 or ten per person so people like me who only want ONE copy can actually have one? :baiting:

He already said he was going to ask the people that ordered over three if they would like to reduce their order.

He did a huge favor for many boardies here, and also made the CBLDF a great deal more than they normally would have received.

People need to quit crying about how they "wanted just one"