• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

It's so good to see everyone loving to title as much as me. It is well deserved. I remember the first time reading issue 1 and I thought to myself "WOW! That was different." It's strange that I can remember where I was at when I first read Five Ghosts because I don't think I could do that with any other title. Just shows how unique and standoutish it was to me. Since then I have impatiently awaited every issue. I hope Frank and Chris never stop making this series.

Artist Garry Brown shared this page from his upcoming story in issue 6! As I mentioned, issue 6 is a complete stand-alone issue with art by Garry (40 pages!). Chris will be back on board for the next arc (issues 7-12) starting right after in November, so I don't think you'll miss him too much ;).

BOv7klkCIAEbM_R.png

Looking forward to you guys all seeing issue five July 31st! I think it's the best yet and it really brings context to the whole first story arc.

Edited by Frank J. Barbiere

The talent associated with and going into this project continues to amaze. One of the most visually grabbing and storyline demanding efforts in recent memory and the book that I read in the parking lot b/c I can't wait until I get home.

Five Ghosts #6--out this October with beautiful guest art by GARRY BROWN (who draw's Brian Wood's THE MASSIVE).

This issue is a 40 page stand-alone tale with Fabian in Japan. Don't miss it!

Chris will be back in November for issue 7--the start of our massive LOST COASTLINES story arc.

tumblr_mpd9gy3TF91ran91go1_1280.jpg

This is great news! Most times im not a fan of guest artist issues, but I love Garry's work! I just picked up the OA for his Suicide Risk #1 cover. Two of my favorite Artists on one of my favorite books? Cheers to Five Ghosts!

For San Diego Comic-Con goers:

I'll be appearing at the Image Comics booth on Saturday & Sunday!

Saturday: 2-4

Sunday: 10-12

I'll also be at the Dark Horse booth on Saturday morning from 10-11.

I'll have a very special Five Ghosts exclusive with me at the Image signings! It's going to be limited to 50 copies...more details soon.

I'll have a very special Five Ghosts exclusive with me at the Image signings! It's going to be limited to 50 copies...more details soon.

i wish i was gong to sdcc!

:banana:

Frank: I read in these forums somewhere that for a birthday some uber rich character had a special printing done of Superman for his kids and for the partygoers.

It's become super-rare and highly sought after.

What would it take to do a variant of any Five Ghosts issue with let's say another run of 50?

Could we get a variant cover and get a special print if someone was bankrolling it?

A CGC Forum Variant? I like that idea lol

Frank: I read in these forums somewhere that for a birthday some uber rich character had a special printing done of Superman for his kids and for the partygoers.

It's become super-rare and highly sought after.

What would it take to do a variant of any Five Ghosts issue with let's say another run of 50?

Could we get a variant cover and get a special print if someone was bankrolling it?