• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Alright, I'll give you guys pictures when I have the books in hand, but what I'm going to be selling is actually A SET of variants. It is Five Ghosts #1-5, all with plain white covers with portraits of each ghost done by Mr. Chris Mooneyham. They all come together in a special envelope with an image printed on it. I'm selling this for $75--yes, a little pricey, but there will only be 50 ever made and I'm excited to post some pictures--they are beautiful.

Can I buy two sets without going to the show? :cloud9:

No

Alright, I'll give you guys pictures when I have the books in hand, but what I'm going to be selling is actually A SET of variants. It is Five Ghosts #1-5, all with plain white covers with portraits of each ghost done by Mr. Chris Mooneyham. They all come together in a special envelope with an image printed on it. I'm selling this for $75--yes, a little pricey, but there will only be 50 ever made and I'm excited to post some pictures--they are beautiful.

If the envelope is sealed.. The ? Is: Do we open it. hm

Alright, so here are the five covers included in the set! I will be selling 25 during my Saturday signing and 25 during my Sunday signing as to space things out a bit...

Really looking forward to these sets. Purposely left all copy off the books as to give them a more prestige look!

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go5_1280.jpg

Man. I just love the mood - and the fact that these are actually done with actual ink - not from a computer to a press... Weird and I never though as a child that this would be a dying art!