• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

You guys didn't read #5 yet!!!! :o

:jokealert: honestly the best part of the SDCC set was Frank showing me his favorite panels from #5. "Check out this splash.. and this.. and this..."

I read #5 this morning and (as expected) thought it was great! One thing I really like about Five Ghosts in general is how this book plays out in my brain. When I read some comics I read panel by panel but with other titles I can read it and it plays out like a movie. Almost as if the parts in between fill in and it is one continuous flow. I prefer the later and I think that is one of the reasons why I have enjoyed this series so much. IMO, the last issue in an arc (the ending) is usually the most difficult to create. Loose ends need to come together and at the same time a larger cliffhanger needs to be produced. All in all, what I am trying to say is this last issue was clutch.

This was and still is my favorite current title. Great job on the first arc Frank! :golfclap: I'm looking forward to many many more issues!

I assure you the book will be out in a timely manner. We'll be back in October and hopefully run straight through 13 before we break for trade, and even still will only break for a month.

As long as all of our readers don't abandon us ;).

Really looking forward to our October issue! I'll share some preview stuff as the weeks go by, but I think it's a great jumping on point as well as a treat for those who've been with us all along.

I assure you the book will be out in a timely manner. We'll be back in October and hopefully run straight through 13 before we break for trade, and even still will only break for a month.

Really looking forward to our October issue! I'll share some preview stuff as the weeks go by, but I think it's a great jumping on point as well as a treat for those who've been with us all along.

:applause::headbang:

Just picked up #5 today and can't wait to read it! We'll be here!

:gossip: Are you friend with E.S....? Don't head over to the NWM thread! :eek:

GREAT NEWS CAN WE EXPECT SOMTHING FOR NY COMIC CON ?

Anyone heard any guarantees that there will never be more than 50 of the comics that were sold at SDCC

60 sets were printed - Frank and Chris each kept 5.

So...other than Frank's word on this...what other kind of "guarantee" are you looking for...?

GREAT NEWS CAN WE EXPECT SOMTHING FOR NY COMIC CON ?

Frank mentioned this a little while back. Found it for ya (thumbs u :

I will most certainly be looking to do cool exclusives for the shows I do in the near future.

I apologize that the set was hard to get, but I will definitely try to make a print set of the images for the future, as well as something equally rare and fun for NYCC. Hope those who got it enjoy, I think they printed really well and the cover stock was great!

-Frank