• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

NYCC Update! We unfortunately didn't have time to get a show exclusive together for the show because of working on the new issues (d'oh!).

However, we will be putting something very special and limited together just for board members shortly after the con, so I'll keep you informed! Chris and I hope to see you east coasters this weekend!

Best,

Frank

When will the Forbidden Planet signing take place?

Tonight at 6

doh! , read the thread too late. Oh well, see you guys Sunday at NYCC.

NYCC Update! We unfortunately didn't have time to get a show exclusive together for the show because of working on the new issues (d'oh!).

However, we will be putting something very special and limited together just for board members shortly after the con, so I'll keep you informed! Chris and I hope to see you east coasters this weekend!

Best,

Frank

When will the Forbidden Planet signing take place?

Tonight at 6

Got there and got a remarked copy

Did Tim Seeley ever show up?

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

No. That reads like Black Mask are helping bring it FG to SyFy in the same way that Oni took TSG to Universal although TSG was already with Oni at the time.

thanks for the clarification. I have nothing against Black Mask but I would prefer it stay an Image book. A few years ago, a book called Empire ( which I love ) was produced by Image and DC. Filing nightmare. lol

I can only imagine the carnage across your spreadsheets.

Is it just me, or would it be extremely cool if Israel Skelton Crew Studio got the license for Five Ghosts? I already loved what they were doing with Chew, and now with The Stuff of Legend and Templesmith (44Flood), I want this to follow suit!

Bad enough that the series is superb (I love the Phantom Variant to death), but with a TV Show on the horizon, I want figures, statues, etc. if possible.

Never enough Five Ghosts. More merchandise would be a blessing.

Is it just me, or would it be extremely cool if Israel Skelton Crew Studio got the license for Five Ghosts? I already loved what they were doing with Chew, and now with The Stuff of Legend and Templesmith (44Flood), I want this to follow suit!

Bad enough that the series is superb (I love the Phantom Variant to death), but with a TV Show on the horizon, I want figures, statues, etc. if possible.

Never enough Five Ghosts. More merchandise would be a blessing.

That would be pretty cool, I was a big statue collector and would love Five Ghosts on my shelf. On top of Fabian and his ghosts there could be alternate possessed Fabians, that's 11 figures right there!

Not wearing us out at all :D

I had to do a bunch of panels, meetings, etc. the last two days, but today I'll be at the table ALL DAY (with exception of lunch from 2-3) and most of the day tomorrow.

We do have some cool statue stuff in the works...can't say with who yet, but keep your eyes peeled. Lots more coming down the line.

And some info on Black Mask: Matt who runs Black Mask is a close friend of mine. We initially partnered to start developing some animation/new media stuff, and then the TV stuff happened. Black Mask signed on as producers to the show as we have a great relationship with them and they helped navigate a lot of the Holllywood landscape. They do publish comics, but Five Ghosts will remain at IMAGE as it's our home for publishing.

Are you guys at NYCC wearing Frank and Chris out ? I'm guessing they're pretty popular this week with all the usual Five Ghosts collectors and adding in the people just getting word on the TV announcement.

Frank and Chris are such cool dudes; I've checked in with them Thu & Fri so far, though I missed Frank yesterday, so I was shooting the breeze with Chris for a bit. Anyway, I cracked open a CGC SS 9.8 slab (I know :screwy: ) to add Mooneyham's sig & a remark of the vampire and it is awesome. Let's hope it retains the grade :wishluck: and sorry about the bad pic...

DSCN2136_zpse109c369.jpg

I also had Chris do a Joker sketch for me (I contributed to this sketch by loaning Chris my red sharpie lol )...

Batman-ChrisMooneyham-BatmanSketch_zps20eb3151.jpg