• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Forget Lonestar & Bravestarr...

What about Sinistar?!!??!!?

sinistar-o.gif

That dude (thing) used to freak me out as a kid. "Run! Run! Run!", "I hunger!," and "Run, coward!" used to get me the most.

I've got those classic arcade games in the Access man-cave. It still gives me thrills to hear....."Beware...I live" whilst I crack open and enjoy many a cold one.

I'd have a heart attack if I heard that it my house (one reason would be because I don't own the game). Use to love it though

Well absolutely under those circumstances I'd mess a brick as well... :)

Does anyone know if the Volume 1 TB had a second print? I just received it back from the CGC, and it's labeled second printing.

Maybe a better question is: How do you tell if a book is First or Second Print? Minus the cover differences. (My "second printing" has the same cover as what the "first print" would have)

Edited by ZoBot

Does anyone know if the Volume 1 TB had a second print? I just received it back from the CGC, and it's labeled second printing.

Maybe a better question is: How do you tell if a book is First or Second Print? Minus the cover differences. (My "second printing" has the same cover as what the "first print" would have)

are you asking about the trade paperback for volume #1 ? if so, there should be a First Printing on the indicia on the inside and the same goes for all later printings (Second, Third, Fourth, etc.) There will be no difference between the exteriors (that I am aware of.)