• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Select #1 Raw Timely Goodness! SOLD and CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

OK,

Finally got this back from Matt, originally it had some amateur resto on the the top area of the logo banner at "ME" in AMERICA.

I didn't know the extent of the resto and had Matt try an remove the resto to try and make it "blue"

After removing the resto he ended up finding some more small CT in other areas of the logo and we decided it was not worth removing it all and damaging the book further, so I decided to have Matt restore the amateur resto he removed and leave it as is. The book looks much better now. Matt pressed and graded it on 10/30/12 at an app 5.5 FN- and presents beautifully in mylar.

:takeit: Trumps PM offers. You must identify the book you want for a take it to count.

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something obvious) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Free in the US, Priority Mail Med Box.

Canada:

$20 Priority Mail Med Box.

International: Priority Mail Int’l, my cost.

All Select #1 (raw) Apparent FN- (5.5) Asking $2000

Will post scan shortly…

My all time fav Cap cover. It's cover is still very mesmorizing to me after all these years. Love when the full Schomburg sig is present at the bottom. So often, its cut off like the Bob Kane on a Tec 27. Nice book :)

Also one of my favorite Timely covers :cloud9: I'm probably going to kick myself in the later for letting it slip through my fondling fingers :eek:

My all time fav Cap cover. It's cover is still very mesmorizing to me after all these years. Love when the full Schomburg sig is present at the bottom. So often, its cut off like the Bob Kane on a Tec 27. Nice book :)

Also one of my favorite Timely covers :cloud9: I'm probably going to kick myself in the later for letting it slip through my fondling fingers :eek:

you can always get a copy back. Comics come and go in cycles like the seasons :)