• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

to all who posted on this link, for those who tried to get it locked, for those who spoke of irons, to those who posted hot women, and those who popcorn eating sires.

YALL DID GOOD, and i think we are all crazy, and if anyone read every post here. YOU ARE CERTIFIABLE! please stay away from Bulls Gap.

:insane:

to all who posted on this link, for those who tried to get it locked, for those who spoke of irons, to those who posted hot women, and those who popcorn eating sires.

YALL DID GOOD, and i think we are all crazy, and if anyone read every post here. YOU ARE CERTIFIABLE! please stay away from Bulls Gap.

Is that close to Bent Fork,Tennessee?

ernieford.jpg

ernieford.jpg

its just over the hollar. :headbang:

seriously, this town is famous for 2 things but most folks only know about 1 of them. that one is that Bulls Gap is Archie Campbell's hometown, if you dont know him google him(HOCKEY HERE TONIGHT) is great, he played on hee haw, where o where r u 2nite, y did u leave me here all alone?

OK NEVER MIND

2nd thing that im the only person in town that knows what this town is famous for, well in Avengers : the Initiative #12 Bulls Gap was made a big ole hole. THANKS DAN SLOTT

ernieford.jpg

its just over the hollar. :headbang:

seriously, this town is famous for 2 things but most folks only know about 1 of them. that one is that Bulls Gap is Archie Campbell's hometown, if you dont know him google him(HOCKEY HERE TONIGHT) is great, he played on hee haw, where o where r u 2nite, y did u leave me here all alone?

OK NEVER MIND

2nd thing that im the only person in town that knows what this town is famous for, well in Avengers : the Initiative #12 Bulls Gap was made a big ole hole. THANKS DAN SLOTT