• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

So I got some work done, spent some time with the family, got a good night's sleep, had an early court call....did I miss anything? (shrug)

So I got some work done, spent some time with the family, got a good night's sleep, had an early court call....did I miss anything? (shrug)

Just a whole day of awesomeness.

Park it. Park it real good.

No Way, Puck Fark!

No Way, Puck Fark!

Must resist acting a fool.

Again.

Must get back to work.

Kathy-ireland-tumblr.com_.jpg

That is an awful picture. To go along with all the manly chicks you post, you manage to find horrendous pictures of the good looking women.

No Way, Puck Fark!

Must resist acting a fool.

Again.

Must get back to work.

It's inevitable. You're weak, Park. WEAK!