• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

IBTL

:roflmao:

Yeah, good luck with that!

Oh one can hope for a point....just one.

Why oh why didn't he stop running :facepalm:

Have you ever been to a marathon?

Freaking gross!!! My wife runs them and i used to go and take the kids to "support" her. No more!

It is freaking impossible to find a bathroom for the kids! They have like 1,000 port a potties lined up but you literally have to try at least 100 of them before you find one that some runner hasnt sprayed with explosive diarrhea! :sick:

Freaking gross!!! My wife runs them and i used to go and take the kids to "support" her. No more!

It is freaking impossible to find a bathroom for the kids! They have like 1,000 port a potties lined up but you literally have to try at least 100 of them before you find one that some runner hasnt sprayed with explosive diarrhea! :sick:

:sick:

Why do they do that? To lose weight pre race?

Yeah, you'd think that your bowels literally exploding would clue people in to the fact that maybe just maybe the human body wasnt meant to run 26.2 miles nonstop.

Nope, these weirdos just keep doing it meh

Why do they do that? To lose weight pre race?

I dont think so. Its just the bodys natural reaction to running that far i think (shrug)

I dont think so. Its just the bodys natural reaction to running that far i think (shrug)

Ah, I saw Andy's bath salts post and wondered if they took those - as that will do it.

I used to run cross country and never had that sort of a problem. Didn't run 26 miles though.

Ah, I saw Andy's bath salts post and wondered if they took those - as that will do it.

I used to run cross country and never had that sort of a problem. Didn't run 26 miles though.

Same with my wife. She always ran cross country or would do "short" runs like 10-15 miles and never had a problem. Once she started with marathons it was a different story. Either doing her long training runs of 18-24 miles or after a race, theres definitely a decent chance shes SPRINTING to a bathroom at the end to avoid looking like that pic!

Sexy huh??? lol