• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

apologizes and explanations

2,367 posts in this topic

Kathy-ireland-tumblr.com_.jpg

Those are some MANLY eyebrows shes sporting there! :eek:

I love thick eyebrows on a woman.

:cloud9:

I dont know man! I'd be scared what how thick other things might be :o

Always have, since I can remember.

Anybody remember that O'Henry commercial with the lady that later became an actress? It was the first time I remember liking thick eyebrows. Can't remember who it was, though.

Are you sure it wasn't Ivory Soap with Marilyn Chambers? :devil:

Question...why does this thread have thousands of posts?

It's all dudes man....a total sausage fest.

I like Italian sausage :cloud9:

Yeah, the Italian dude is totally gonna pass that up.

No, I really do like Italian sausage.

Freak.

Freak.

<3

Freak.

That's impressive.

Freak.

That's impressive.

You impress too easily.

Freak.

That's impressive.

You impress too easily.

That's not impressive.

Freak.

That's impressive.

You impress too easily.

That's not impressive.

Agreed.

I gotta take my daughter to her gymnastics private and have a meeting with her coach. After all the work I've out in here, you bastards better not get this locked in the next hour!!!

If you are paying good money she should at least be meeting with a gymnastics corporal or gymnastics sergeant....I wouldn't take from a private.

I gotta take my daughter to her gymnastics private and have a meeting with her coach. After all the work I've out in here, you bastards better not get this locked in the next hour!!!

If you are paying good money she should at least be meeting with a gymnastics corporal or gymnastics sergeant....I wouldn't take from a private.

Nothing less than a Colonel. Prefer a General. :taptaptap:

You have no clue!

I gotta meet with them cus all the parents are In a tizzy over the coach calling them "". They all did horrible at their meet Saturday and Monday the coach lined them up and asked "ok, which fell off the beam Saturday? Raise your hands".

Now all the parents are obsessed that the coach is mean! PLEASE!!! Being called a insufficiently_thoughtful_person would have been the nicest thing any Bball or football coach I ever had ever said to us! These damn kids are so pampered now.

I'm telling the coach "good for you! Screw those other parents! These dang kids need some toughening up!". :devil:

You have no clue!

I gotta meet with them cus all the parents are In a tizzy over the coach calling them "". They all did horrible at their meet Saturday and Monday the coach lined them up and asked "ok, which fell off the beam Saturday? Raise your hands".

Now all the parents are obsessed that the coach is mean! PLEASE!!! Being called a insufficiently_thoughtful_person would have been the nicest thing any Bball or football coach I ever had ever said to us! These damn kids are so pampered now.

I'm telling the coach "good for you! Screw those other parents! These dang kids need some toughening up!". :devil:

I imagine you're easy to deal with ;)

You have no clue!

lol

I actually am. It sure as hell ain't me is demanding action so that this poor coach has to waste his time meeting with every one of us separately! I have no problem with what he said. It ain't playtime for these girls. They all want scholarships or Olympics. If people think that's happening with the coach never being rude or mean to them, that ain't happening!

They need to be toughened up!

You have no clue!

lol

I actually am. It sure as hell ain't me is demanding action so that this poor coach has to waste his time meeting with every one of us separately! I have no problem with what he said. It ain't playtime for these girls. They all want scholarships or Olympics. If people think that's happening with the coach never being rude or mean to them, that ain't happening!

They need to be toughened up!

Unfortunately that's the society we live in, where kids are given participation trophies....feh.