• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am gone and won't be back

470 posts in this topic

Been thinking about this for a long, long time.

Nothing for me to gain on this Forum.

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want. Nothing here for me and I tried twice.

Nothing here but Trolls to harrass the good ones and even the Moderator can't stay neutral. See Arch who is a piece of in my book.

Unlike Ian Levine, I won't be back. I am not even going to look at the Board once I quit. No more PM's, nothing. Cold Turkey.

As this is my last post, those who liked me I thank you. Those who Trolled me and continued to bash me you can kiss my asss. Go back to practicing rectal inversion. Dream on of becoming comic book collectors. Wanna be's I never liked anyway. You know who you are.

Sorry Mr. Borock but you wimped out with your Trolls ruining the Forum. Enough is enough. Now you wanted your younger crowd, you got them. Enjoy!

CAL

***You are ignoring this user***

But I can read the subject line.

Damn you for being a week too late for the Curse of the 5th.

Ya mean Black Friday the 5th? confused-smiley-013.gif

568904-jcsuperstar.jpg

568904-jcsuperstar.jpg.20867be40f53a015a8ef4f5bd0118e40.jpg

Styn, I've been wondering about something...

Your sig line says: "Will build web sites for comics"

Now, does that mean that you will build web sites about comics?

That you will build websites for people like Eddie Murphy and Robin Williams?

That you will build websites and accept, say, large stacks of unread "Team America" and "US1" books as payment?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want. Nothing here for me and I tried twice.

At least he left modestly and knows what's important to be happy.......stuff! Lots and lots of stuff! insane.gif

Styn, I've been wondering about something...

Your sig line says: "Will build web sites for comics"

Now, does that mean that you will build web sites about comics?

That you will build websites for people like Eddie Murphy and Robin Williams?

That you will build websites and accept, say, large stacks of unread "Team America" and "US1" books as payment?

confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'll build professional websites and will accept comics as payment. Of course, they have to be specific comics, such as those on my want list or ones that I might actually want...