• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your over-dramatic "I'm Leaving These Boards!" message HERE

72 posts in this topic

Let's all share the fun. Here's mine:

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once! Nobody loves me! And I don't have as many nice comic books as you all do, you snobs!

Okay, YOUR turn. Have fun! popcorn.gif

I am getting SO sick of hearing people complain about the "COMIC INDUSTRY". Who [!@#%^&^] cares? If you like comics; buy them. If you don't......don't. Why do we need to "get more people involved"? I don't care about how many people collect comics. I don't care if comics are "cool". I don't really even care about the "state" of the comic market. Half( if not more) of the people currently "involved" with comics are in it for nothing more than the $$$$$. "What can we do to get more people into collecting comics?" Get rid of all the "speculators", and start writing GREAT stories again. I love comics.....but I''m starting to really dislike the "modern collector".

3_4_12.gif

you idiotic gaggle of simpering imbeciles! I never liked comics! I even hate horror comics most of all, this whole year was a socialogical experiment in the deluded lives of obsessive compulsives! You all make me want to throw up. I am out of here!

angel.gif

All you stoners who can only think about what and how of things and just gripe and complain as if you were actually TALKING to people and try to push your books in the Marketplace while at the same time trying to lower the prices for the same books so you can buy them and push them in Marketplace because you and I see eye to eye on maybe one thing which is that this is a CGG place and because of that I have to push GCG product or else I will not be able to compete with the Big Swinging Davids when they get on my case and call me old because I am older than most here but that is only because everyone else is like a puppy that has been taken by the Humane Society when their books got too brown from humidity and they dicosvered that there was retoration so they got on the grading bandwagon and all sought to oust me because I feel that restoration is ok if you know it is there but we all KNOW that pre-code horror is for whimps who can't appreciate super-hero books because you are mostly guys who seem to enjoy looking at other guys in spandex and that seems to get the testosterone going enough so that you CAN come on here and start trashing me for no good reason other than your spandex shorts are Melvining you while you stick your tongues out thew side of your mouth but remain conscious of the tongue so you don;t actually bite it because you are too wimpy to take the pain of a tongue bite.

GOODBYE

Oh yeah! Borock? You are a heathenistic malcontent with delusions of grandeur because you think you have access to the "Declaration of War - The Short Form" but you are NOT the president of the USA but only the president of a company that seals for all time the wonderful and telling tales to be found in comic books while leaving the TRUE LOVER of the art form crappy low grade books to read because everyone is becoming rich off of your evil efforts to turn comic collecting into cover collecting and you buy us drinks and fatty sweet appetizers to placate us and lull us into complacency (BTW - NICE drinks and appetizers at Bob's - thumbsup2.gif) while you sit back with your ponytail swinging seductively in the breeze and enticing more and more FANBOYS to submit to your will and submit their books to your ever increasing machine of non-panelology.

GOOD FREAKING BYE

Of yeah! Archg - our beloved MAIN MAN OF THE BOARD who actually DOES have god-like powers but wields those powers with the finesse of a Hungry Hungry Hippo or a Rock-'Em Sock-'Em Robot because you actually know HTML and knowing same feel all hoity toity and delighted with the slams and the cute little minions that all worship your Hyeper text wioth Marked Up adoration in hopes that they will not be stricken forever from the boards which only feeds the fuel of your insane desires.

GOOD ABSOLUTEAKING BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! tongue.gif

I have put up with a lot of [!@#%^&^] over the last 5 years of being a member of this board. How much is one guy supposed to take?

I don't really need to post here anymore! I have my 1000 modern comics! I have my student loans! I have my new beaters that I get each year! And I have my rash that doesn't seem to go away! Enough is enough.

There is no way you can convince me to stay! Although I realize shortly after my departure, the comic industry as you know it... will be finished!

I warned you all! But, you guys couldn't resist could you? I'm out of here.

There is nothing here for me anymore, no reason to stay.

I have my 27 square miles of comics (each pile stacked 200 high), my seven beautiful wives and 82 gorgeous children and grandchildren, my Directorships of Microsoft, Walmart and Mariah Carey, my garage-full of 'made in Taiwan' Purple Hearts, my regular 'shill-buster' slot on Fox News (on the half hour, every hour), my fifty-two eBay IDs. I am content with this and see no point in frequenting these boards for no return.

All I ever got here were Trolls, Flame Wars, more of these aliens that wanted to fit devices in my small intestine, frequent calls from my doctor suggesting I up my medication, a million e-mails from everyone asking me to bump their thread up to the top of the pile (all of which I had to delete, obviously)....

You have all soured the experience for me. Remember what I said in my 'shill' thread....'I never quit. Ever.'?

Well, with that in mind, I'm off. Leaving. Gone. Never to return. Not even lurk.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

All you stoners who can only think about what and how of things and just gripe and complain as if you were actually TALKING to people and try to push your books in the Marketplace while at the same time trying to lower the prices for the same books so you can buy them and push them in Marketplace because you and I see eye to eye on maybe one thing which is that this is a CGG place and because of that I have to push GCG product or else I will not be able to compete with the Big Swinging Davids when they get on my case and call me old because I am older than most here but that is only because everyone else is like a puppy that has been taken by the Humane Society when their books got too brown from humidity and they dicosvered that there was retoration so they got on the grading bandwagon and all sought to oust me because I feel that restoration is ok if you know it is there but we all KNOW that pre-code horror is for whimps who can't appreciate super-hero books because you are mostly guys who seem to enjoy looking at other guys in spandex and that seems to get the testosterone going enough so that you CAN come on here and start trashing me for no good reason other than your spandex shorts are Melvining you while you stick your tongues out thew side of your mouth but remain conscious of the tongue so you don;t actually bite it because you are too wimpy to take the pain of a tongue bite.

GOODBYE

Oh yeah! Borock? You are a heathenistic malcontent with delusions of grandeur because you think you have access to the "Declaration of War - The Short Form" but you are NOT the president of the USA but only the president of a company that seals for all time the wonderful and telling tales to be found in comic books while leaving the TRUE LOVER of the art form crappy low grade books to read because everyone is becoming rich off of your evil efforts to turn comic collecting into cover collecting and you buy us drinks and fatty sweet appetizers to placate us and lull us into complacency (BTW - NICE drinks and appetizers at Bob's - thumbsup2.gif) while you sit back with your ponytail swinging seductively in the breeze and enticing more and more FANBOYS to submit to your will and submit their books to your ever increasing machine of non-panelology.

GOOD FREAKING BYE

Of yeah! Archg - our beloved MAIN MAN OF THE BOARD who actually DOES have god-like powers but wields those powers with the finesse of a Hungry Hungry Hippo or a Rock-'Em Sock-'Em Robot because you actually know HTML and knowing same feel all hoity toity and delighted with the slams and the cute little minions that all worship your Hyeper text wioth Marked Up adoration in hopes that they will not be stricken forever from the boards which only feeds the fuel of your insane desires.

Oh yeah! tongue.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Sad to say, over the years I've probably drafted sentences in contracts that are even longer than your first one above. crazy.gif

GOODBYE

GOOD FREAKING BYE

Oh yeah! tongue.gif

Oh Pov you kill me. 27_laughing.gif

There is nothing here for me anymore, no reason to stay.

I have my 27 square miles of comics (each pile stacked 200 high), my seven beautiful wives and 82 gorgeous children and grandchildren, my Directorships of Microsoft, Walmart and Mariah Carey, my garage-full of 'made in Taiwan' Purple Hearts, my regular 'shill-buster' slot on Fox News (on the half hour, every hour), my fifty-two eBay IDs. I am content with this and see no point in frequenting these boards for no return.

All I ever got here were Trolls, Flame Wars, more of these aliens that wanted to fit devices in my small intestine, frequent calls from my doctor suggesting I up my medication, a million e-mails from everyone asking me to bump their thread up to the top of the pile (all of which I had to delete, obviously)....

You have all soured the experience for me. Remember what I said in my 'shill' thread....'I never quit. Ever.'?

Well, with that in mind, I'm off. Leaving. Gone. Never to return. Not even lurk.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

sign-funnypost.gif Well done landing that Directorship of Mariah Carey, btw.

Anyway, I don't believe you. You'll be back. tongue.gif

Let's all share the fun. Here's mine:

Okay, none of you LOSERS ever mentioned me in the group therapy forum--not once!

I mentioned you!! Why is it everyone twists EVERYTHING I say? I may as well not be here.....to think I brought so much to these boards - you don't deserve me, none of you - I stooped so low just to reach your worthless, banal, pathetic level, I tried to understand and converse with the unwashed masses, and where did it get me?

You're all trash eating stinkbags, I never needed you - I could just as easily start my own boards and do this all by myself (and I often do) - I HATE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU (except those of you who agreed with everything I said, and backed me up on my noble quest to stop bad people doing bad things everywhere).

And as for the Moderators - you were never moderate. You (especially that arch - dictator Borock, and that mangy cur, Archie) were MERCILESS towards me - ignoring me and then moving a thread of mine.....my threads are spun gold, and every Forumite had the opportunity to drink from the well of boundless wisdom that are my posts but NO!!!

YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN!!!! And now it's too late. Don't ask me to come back. Oh no. Just don't. Don't even think about it. Don't even try to think about it, you MORONIC, INFERIOR rabble!!! I HATE YOU!!! I WON'T COME BACK!!! MY COLLECTION IS INFINITELY BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!! When I get home, I'm going to dive head first into a vat of comics, coins, and my precious Barbie Dolls! How many of you suckers can do that??

That's right, NO-ONE!!! BYE-BYE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!

I am sick of this 893censored-thumb.gif board!! I get no respect just because the oldest comic i own is from 1983!! How come we never have any more modern x-men topics! Just because i dont own avangers and FF #1 doesn't mean i dont have NEEDS and WANTS too you know!!

sorry.gif

Not one of you 893censored-thumb.gif's wished me a happy birthday! Screw you all, I'm leaving forever!

Luckily, I'm still leader of the free world, the richest man on earth, and own my own time machine, so these boards really have nothing to offer me that I don't already have anyway.

Besides, I'm real tired of all the persecution! You all troll me wherever I go, and everyone is out to get me. And don't think I'm not onto your little conspiracies... I know you sneak into my home when I'm not around and steal a sock out of my laundry machine every week. Why else does one always seem to be missing?! I'm looking at you aces.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Anyway, so long suckers!

This is my official last post here. No one appreciates what I bring to this forum(oh, sorry, didn't you know that the donuts were for everyone). Joanna makes me run around with a bunch of shilly blobs. JC won't insult me or call me names no matter how hard I try, and "dammnit" Ian has more old comics than I'll ever see in my life. But mainly I'm tired of listening to you people rant on and on about your Dazzlers, your Iron man/Subbies, your Hulk 181s. Don't you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons know that "Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen" is the best comic series ever made. I mean come on!!! Each month Jimmy gets tricked into betraying Superman by an alien chick. Isn't that what life is all about...being tricked by alien chicks. So, goodbye...Zorna and I are leaving for the planet "squaak" where they really know how to appreciate my comic knowledge. She says I will be comic royalty there...so nyah, nyah, nyah.