• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

Hey you luck LSCC lot,

I've posted this in the UK thread & Stryfe may be able to help me out (thanks)

but just in case, I'm gonna beg here for a good friend / customer.

"Hey Guys (attending LSCC!) would someone get ANYTHING signed by J Scott Campbell for me if they're in the queue.

A friend has been waiting patiently forever for him to come over, booked ticket, ready to go, wife decides to have a C Section booked for saturday

it would literally top the birth of his newborn to get a sig.

If anyone can, could you make it

"To Ian, you chose a baby over me?"

I would owe you a large one if anyone can do it..

(I'm Matt btw so it's not for me)"

would really appreciate this if anyone can make it happen.

this is Ian if you were wondering.

http://www.undeadme.co.uk/index.html

Cheers guys

Any particular comic signed? I was going to submit some comics to be SS signed but mine would probably only grade at 9.4-9.2 at best :eyeroll: But I may get my oversized hardback signed if I decide to carry it around.. I'll try and find some minty DG issues (not holding my breath), and if I do line up, I'd be happy to get something signed for your friend.

Can't promise anything but any requests?

I'm guessing We will see pics from the Convention? :popcorn:

Maybe of, like, books and stuff? I'm as much a fan of black pudding as the next man, but show me the pretties!

Not just that, but of the writers and artists.

I'm guessing We will see pics from the Convention? :popcorn:

Maybe of, like, books and stuff? I'm as much a fan of black pudding as the next man, but show me the pretties!

Don't forget white pudding and tinned tomatoes

tumblr_ma3t8f2Nxg1r3kkje.gif

Standing in line with the rest of the early weekend passers. Behind three people dressed up as Dr Doom, Nova and a Silver Surfer :)

We got given a goodie bag which contained a couple of Markosia comics, one is a RRP #1 apparently. Oh and a copy of one of the AvX comics... Haha

Just seen a Shee-Hulk! Fair play to painting yourself green!

Heys guys hope your having fantastic time I'm still in land and living but not in best of states and currently nil by mouth and trying to fight this infection to make it through weekend. I know I'd sooner be meeting up with you all and having a good time. Hopefully get to see u sometime soon please have good one for me and ill try to read messages to keep up with what's happening as I can have a blast guys

I'm super happy and super pissed off that Ian Churchill's stand is in the corner! Totally missed an opportunity to pay for a sketch and some original art has been sold but I bought a MarineMan trade and her personalised it with my name and an awesome sketch! They gave me a free MarineMan comic to complete my run and I bought my first piece of OA! They asked if I wanted it signed or a message written.

I got a personalised message again and they were feeding off of my energy and excitement :) Ian was really happy that it was my first OA purchase :whee:

A few random pics from me.

JSC

5A2F75ED-706C-41DA-9F9B-F621CBC6CD72-979-0000009B45115F36_zpsb149667e.jpg

The mighty Neal Adams

D34A949B-EF28-4816-8E86-CB63E79B0570-979-0000009B343074B5_zpsd9182474.jpg

The equally mighty Bob McLeod

1D901B0C-88B8-4C14-9D02-FC3C5402DCEC-979-0000009B1F7D3238_zps47d9eb9e.jpg

Boobies :)

6C1AE01F-47C9-46D3-BD78-07A34BAA6135-979-0000009B145BC194_zpsa2807f68.jpg

Glad I got early bird tickets

65573A34-F1ED-4D94-ABA7-B48BDDF64CE6-569-0000007C01CFF8B1_zpsd576e159.jpg

508149DB-18E8-4EF5-B539-B053A569A404-569-0000007C06E37F8F_zps1afc979f.jpg

I took quite a few more but they are being held back for something special tomorrow :wink: