• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Sex Sell? Seriously?

74 posts in this topic

michelle_jennekeTec27_zpsbd57c095.gif

THIS is how you do it.

:golfclap:

Had to be done. I think this is what Heritage Auctions is going for next year...

If only it wasn't slightly too big for my sig!! hahahaha.

Frankly - i know she's a board favourite. I think she's a bit overrated.. but I'll pay that bounce.... must admit, she's way hotter with a Tec 27 in her hands.

You get your wish....check out the new SI swimsuit edt.

michelle_jenneke1.gif

Put her on something, I'll buy it.

I did - it's kinda awesome, but I'd rather see her in motion. They needed to do a linticular Swimsuit edition with her.

Sex sells, but badly Photoshopped Ebay listings infringing on other peoples' photography does not. Interesting idea, but executed as expertly as a Craiglist ad.

Remember the guy who posed his "girlfriend" with his WD books and then jumped online pretending he was a she? Now THAT is dedication to your sales tactic.

You mean this isn't a prototype of Dr. Balls newest service "Spice up your Comics"? Where people:

• Mail you their comics
  • You take spicy pics of Nurse Boobs posing with the comics
  • You email photos to the client
  • And then keep the comics as payment for services rendered

Because if you are offering this service, :takeit:

This is def a very very stupid auction and if someone buys that auction just for the pictures, then they are even stupider...

You don't buy because of the pictures. You look because of the pictures, which increases the amount of eyes on the product, thereby increasing the chances of it being sold. Someone else covered this earlier in the thread, but it's worth repeating.

Sex sells, but badly Photoshopped Ebay listings infringing on other peoples' photography does not. Interesting idea, but executed as expertly as a Craiglist ad.

Remember the guy who posed his "girlfriend" with his WD books and then jumped online pretending he was a she? Now THAT is dedication to your sales tactic.

You mean this isn't a prototype of Dr. Balls newest service "Spice up your Comics"? Where people:

• Mail you their comics mail you their comics
  • You take spicy pics of Nurse Boobs posing with the comics
  • You email photos to the client
  • And then keep the comics as payment for services rendered

Because if you are offering this service, :takeit:

hm

I'll let you know if Mrs. Balls is up for that...