• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Software

12 posts in this topic

Hey,

I found a new comic book software program in BETA. Seems pretty good. It has built-in prices, links directly to ebay, and a few other good things.

I found it at www.comicowner.com

They are looking for BETA testers if you are interested.

Thanks,

Grayson

This software should be web based. Why would anyone want to download a windows executable from an untrusted website? Also, why limit your audience to windows only users?

Before spending hundreds of hours of development time, why would you not have considered a neutral platform that gives access to people using any OS or computing device?

Not intentionally trying to sound harsh, but I think you have set yourself up for failure by doing it this way.

This software should be web based. Why would anyone want to download a windows executable from an untrusted website?

Particularly if the web site appears as if it may have been constructed by non-native English speakers.

7 posts in 5 years?

think this is considered spam?

My guess is he was brutalized aka hazed by the board members somewhere during his first 6 posts for not using the search function.

Why guess when you can use the search function to find out.

:P

7 posts in 5 years?

think this is considered spam?

My guess is he was brutalized aka hazed by the board members somewhere during his first 6 posts for not using the search function.

Why guess when you can use the search function to find out.

:P

You don't even need to do that, just click on his user name and view his posts from the drop-down menu :P :P