• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY-SELL-HOLD

383 posts in this topic

How about early invincible issues?

Hold

Invincible is slowly but surely rising in value. As the "other book" by Kirkman, it keeps getting more and more readers as they finish the Walking Dead trades and ask "what else has this guy done?" Invincible #1 CGC 9.8 are up to $400+ right now. They were at $300+ last year. Branget just had a CGC 9.2 sell for $180 shipped on eBay.

Plus, it's got value due to the quality of the book alone. No TV show, no movie, nothing. Just a great superhero comic. Without the hollywood buzz there little risk of a speculator bubble burst to drop in value; however, if something gets announced, or Kirkman does a movie after the WD show ends these books will explode like WD. It's a safe hold, get in now. 2c

How about early invincible issues?

Hold

Invincible is slowly but surely rising in value. As the "other book" by Kirkman, it keeps getting more and more readers as they finish the Walking Dead trades and ask "what else has this guy done?" Invincible #1 CGC 9.8 are up to $400+ right now. They were at $300+ last year. Branget just had a CGC 9.2 sell for $180 shipped on eBay.

Plus, it's got value due to the quality of the book alone. No TV show, no movie, nothing. Just a great superhero comic. Currently it's got no speculation bubble to drop in value; however, if something gets announced, or Kirkman does a movie after the WD show ends these books will explode like WD. It's a safe hold, get in now. 2c

NO bias? ;)

I got to meet Cory Walker this weekend. Got a few remarks on 1-3. :)

I've been hoping the rest of the series would pick up. I get more questions about Invincible as time goes on.

I got to meet Cory Walker this weekend. Got a few remarks on 1-3. :)

I've been hoping the rest of the series would pick up. I get more questions about Invincible as time goes on.

Walker's always been a cool guy! (thumbs u

People keep trying to find the next WD, and Invincible is right there in plain sight.

WD was a success and became valuable BEFORE any Hollywood buzz just like Invincible.

I could easily see an Invincible movie after WD ends. Same formula.

Just saying...