• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY-SELL-HOLD

383 posts in this topic

I think Revival got nominated first (tabled until next time), but since the discussion was turned to WD 19 I will comment about that.

WD 19

SELL

The show's Michonne has only caused diminishing interest in the comic Michonne's first appearance.

The new blood speculators are not looking toward Walking Dead to invest in, but for the NEXT Walking Dead and beside #1 they have stopped driving the price of issues higher than they should be valued.

Probably solid until the show moves on.

The Gov was only around for less than 30 eps, and the price will slide accordingly over time.

Will still be a key, but I can see other surpassing it.

Should still be a $250 - $300 book for a while, but can see it sticking around the $150 mark eventually.

2c

Well you guys should send me a PM then as I just answered the door to a mailman with a box from Joey, with:

TWD #1

9.6 x 2

9.8 x 1

TWD #2

9.6 x 1

Chew #1

9.8 x 1

and some low grade SA keys including my 1942 Detective comics #66 1ST TWO-FACE holy krap Batman - it's only a 2.5 but there are so few around - only 42 Blue labels exist!

Happy as !!!

i'm getting giddy hearing people talking down WD keys :banana:

When will number 1 finally roll over and die? :baiting:

#19 is just adjusting.

#27 was always going to die down.

#53 and #92 are rising in value.

Abe still has a long way to go - if he's not in the show I will be suprised - Kirkman said was a big mistake to kill him. (actually just looked on GPA - thats dropping too :facepalm: )

Jesus is going to be around for a long time and prices now reflect that.

#92 just sold for $150 on GPA

#92 will be the next biggie.

i'm getting giddy hearing people talking down WD keys :banana:

When will number 1 finally roll over and die? :baiting:

#19 is just adjusting.

#27 was always going to die down.

#53 and #92 are rising in value.

Abe still has a long way to go - if he's not in the show I will be suprised - Kirkman said was a big mistake to kill him. (actually just looked on GPA - thats dropping too :facepalm: )

Jesus is going to be around for a long time and prices now reflect that.

#92 just sold for $150 on GPA

#92 will be the next biggie.

i was just playing, it will be years still i have no doubt.

WD 19 is a hold if you have one or two copies left otherwise Sell I think.

The chance to buy is gone now I think.

I sold tons of Weekly 19s without issue last year.

I am sure 19 will continue to climb some, but only one person ever gets to brag they sold at the top. Odds are it wont be you so sell if you have multiples and hold some SS or any special tricked out WD 19s.

Before I talk about Revival let me say there is some bias in my opinion. I freely admit that so that no one can accuse me of bias after the thought.

I think Revival is very good so far. Not brillant yet, but very good. I love Seeley from his work on Hack Slash and he writes in story arcs the way writers from the old days used to do. (Yah now the 80s stuff.)

I think currently getting Revival under $20 is still a good buy in NM+ 9.6

I am still buying when I can find them that cheap. The print run was modest and several prints ensure popularity of the book. The negative would be the Phantom variants only for oversaturation. Personally I love the 1 Phantom variant.

Currently a TV deal is in development with NBC who is still kicking themselves after passing on Walking Dead. Will it go thur who knows, but Id love to see it on AMC instead.

I have no problem selling Revivals as well. In the last VCC a few months back I had no issue selling 1st , 2nd and 3rd print of issue 1 and sold multiples of 1-4 sets without issues and I could have sold more copies easily.

Another buy as well is the FCBD currently. Any time you can get a copy under $5 I would recommned. I can see this book being a $20 maybe in a year or two as it slowly appreciates over time.