• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2013 ComicLink "Featured" Auction

202 posts in this topic

There are already some large numbers being thrown around for the big books and OA, and as the auction ends next week it seemed like a good time to start a thread.

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/default.asp?Focused=1

Speculation on where the bidding ends on Kirby's OA for Thor 134? For the AF 15 in 8.5? The lowest current bid is $44 for Superboy 152, with a Neal Adams cover. Lots of $$$ going to be changing hands next week.

Sure granted its a great book and now TV series....buy crazy money for a modern imho.

It's getting to be like a NM #98 when there was just one 9.9......but one of eight. Wow!

(To each their own, I guess its what keeps this "bright blue ball spinning, spinning free.")

Some happy sellers thus far, hope there are some happy Boardie buyers in the end here too.

Someone better REALLY like the Walking Dead if they are paying 5 figures for a 9.9 #1! :ohnoez:

I'd much rather drop 5 figures on a GA/SA book. (thumbs u

Agreed but when the Zombie apocalypse hits, the 8 guys with 9.9 #1's might be able to wrangle some extra amenities out of our new zombie overlords (shrug)

Someone better REALLY like the Walking Dead if they are paying 5 figures for a 9.9 #1! :ohnoez:

Agreed but when the Zombie apocalypse hits, the 8 guys with 9.9 #1's might be able to wrangle some extra amenities out of our new zombie overlords (shrug)

I'll take two handguns and a shotgun + $8k worth of ammo when the zombies take over!

I'll take two handguns and a shotgun + $8k worth of ammo when the zombies take over!

I dont know. I live in Broward/Dade county, i dont think 8k worth of ammo is gonna take care of them all. That 9.9 Walking dead 1 might impress them enough to leave you alone :wishluck:

I dont know. I live in Broward/Dade county, i dont think 8k worth of ammo is gonna take care of them all. That 9.9 Walking dead 1 might impress them enough to leave you alone :wishluck:

I like my chances better with guns :P