• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1 CGC 5.0 COW Ended/Sent to Auction

24 posts in this topic

Wow, okay, last night in HA.com a CGC 5.0 sold for $1099 + shipping

It did have oww and mine is cow, but at my price offers of 830 shipped. I can only hope clink gets close to the HA copy last night. Can't give books away geesh.

Good luck with your last 12 hrs. Nice final price on your horizon...

Some people have to be kicking themselves!!!

He lets it sit here for $830 and its already over $1100 in the auction :applause:

There's no need to bump old threads. It's been common knowledge around here that things often sell for more elsewhere...unless you were just showing off.

:makepoint:

Thanks guys, I only wanted to show I was trying when I posted it here. Not meaning to kick any sand.

Why, did somebody question you about it?

Nothins' been said. But as for showing off, well you may want to police the GA forum as those guys are always comparing who has the biggest one (so to speak) ain't never seen you flash your badge when a new thread is created for the same guys to flash the same books over and over and yet over. Well mabye I am guilty, I won't do it again [mumbles somethin' under breath] :foryou:

Nothins' been said. But as for showing off, well you may want to police the GA forum as those guys are always comparing who has the biggest one (so to speak) ain't never seen you flash your badge when a new thread is created for the same guys to flash the same books over and over and yet over. Well mabye I am guilty, I won't do it again [mumbles somethin' under breath] :foryou:

I'm not flashing a badge, it's just that those threads in the GA (and SA and BA forums) are specifically there for showing off.

:baiting: