• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is the All-American #16 a scam or the real thing?

7 posts in this topic

I can find no record of eBay seller, italianmc, purchasing or selling comics. He is selling an All American Comics #16 from the White Rose Collection. This book was sold on Heritage. No photo was attached. I wrote Italianmc about getting the photos and he never responded.

Seller notes "book must be insured.". Is this one of those cases, where the box will arrive without the comic inside? or is the the real thing? confused.gif

web page

Well, his feedback looks fine but there are few recent transactions, and nothing over $500 or even comic related. I wouldn't risk it for that much coin.

Well, his feedback looks fine but there are few recent transactions, and nothing over $500 or even comic related. I wouldn't risk it for that much coin.

Sizeable chunk of change involved here!

I'd want a scan of front & back cover AND a guarantee if not satisfied!

Otherwise pass on the book! Just MHO! makepoint.gif

Well, he has a couple of recent positive FBs for paintball supplies, so I'd be extra confident in sending him $13,000 for a comic...

If I'm wrong, I apoligize in advance...

27_laughing.gif

That says it all for me!

Sure hope he didn't use the book as a target!