• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chaseman210 Feedback

40 posts in this topic

Chase is the best!!! My bud!! :whee:

Really helped me out to buy his Revival #1 Sketch after mine failed! (thumbs u

His shipping was awesome!!! Threw in an ASM to catch me up on his favorite character! Just a great great guy!

25013661.jpg

And there is no doubt that,

7890154428a10573838147ml.jpg

Haha thanks for the Kudos! You always leave animated feedback. lol

I do!!!! I like taking my time and making each feedback a personalized touch!

I mean, if someone is awesome, I want to tell it through strange,individualized pictures! Or whatever I can find on Google that makes me laugh!

:roflmao:

Great buyer.

Less than a 20 minute transaction for a stack of comic books from the point he said he would take them to the point he paid. The boards need more of you in that thread!

I will probably be buying back some of them after he comes back from Heroes hah.

Chase is one of my top 37 Boardies... And that's saying something.

In seriousness, great guy, good humor, easy to work with, and a positive force on the boards. Recommended.... Absolutely ;)

lol I made the cut!

Thanks for the kind words, Ryan!

I just received the 1971 rip off press catalogue from Chase. Everything about the transaction was perfect. Good communication, fair price, excellent shipping. Chase is very easy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. Thanks again Chase!

Chase recently listed an Amazing Spider-Man issue for sale. He responded quickly to my requests for more details about the book, even PM'd additional photos without being asked!  He accepted my "I'll take it" with no payment restrictions even though I'm a total newbie here. Shipping was lightning fast and the packaging was top notch. The book is a beauty too.

I'm so glad that my first purchase on the boards was from Chase.  He's a great guy and a wonderful seller.

I just bought a key raw silver age book from Chase. Very tight grading by Chase.   I'm very very happy. ?⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️