• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I do A, B or C?

What to do?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

22 posts in this topic

NONE OF THE ABOVE

CGC:

ToT 1 & ToT 2

CGC:

Saga 1 & Saga 2 & Saga 3 & Saga 4 & Saga 7 Ghost

Keep the rest raw for now, and dont sell any of it. Sit and wait, there will likely come a time in the future when it will be good to CGC the rest of them, and if you need to bail out for some reason, you will have your runs optimized already, and ready to sell if needed.

honestly, does Saga have anywhere to go but up? Unless the economy just absolutely and drastically tanks soon. With the reviews, praise and fan response it got over the last year, it is bound to get some awards. And considering the reorders and sales are bouncing between Saga, WD and Batman each month, why sell them now?

honestly, does Saga have anywhere to go but up? Unless the economy just absolutely and drastically tanks soon. With the reviews, praise and fan response it got over the last year, it is bound to get some awards. And considering the reorders and sales are bouncing between Saga, WD and Batman each month, why sell them now?
If reviews had anything to do with a comic's value on the secondary market then the entire world of comics would be turned upside down. I personally do not think many of these moderns have legs in the long term, and I'd sell them. I sold my Morning Glories #1 NM/NM- raw for $60 maybe a year ago. Not regretting it yet.

That is of course unless you're just a fan of the comic. If a comic you bought for cover momentarily shoots up in value and you miss the boat it's really no loss. I kept all my Stumptown comics when they were going for $60. Now they go for about cover, but they're mine so I don't care.

These poll results are interesting... if you go by the votes, "Slab 'em all" is winning...

but none of the three choices have more than half of the votes.

77% of the voters believe you should slab #1, and 55% of the voters believe you sell #2, #3, etc., as raw.

But that exact combination - Slab #1 and sell the rest raw, only has 33% of the votes, and is in 2nd place. hm

134903.jpg.cf4af1fa7f1f6b89985e09b213465241.jpg