• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Pencils for The Stuff of Legend Vol.2 issue 3 pages 2-3

Charles Paul Wilson III

7DFAAD49-C17E-43E5-84F9-BAF6E11ECB86-780-000000B5C33BECE8_zps749f94aa.jpg

If anyone has an interest in The Stuff of Legend or the incredibly talented Charles Paul Wilson III - there is a 50% off sale still happening at Comicarthouse.com

Edit: I'm not affiliated with Comicarthouse - just wanted to point out the sale

Edited by Hekla

Charles Paul Wilson III

If anyone has an interest in The Stuff of Legend or the incredibly talented Charles Paul Wilson III - there is a 50% off sale still happening at Comicarthouse.com

thanks! always loved the art in that comic.

Charles Paul Wilson III

7DFAAD49-C17E-43E5-84F9-BAF6E11ECB86-780-000000B5C33BECE8_zps749f94aa.jpg

Yeah... but can you make the sale happen 4 months ago please :cry:

CPW3's pencils are amazing, congrats on that piece (thumbs u

Yeah... but can you make the sale happen 4 months ago please :cry:

CPW3's pencils are amazing, congrats on that piece (thumbs u

Thanks

Ouch! on the buying before the sale. However, you got the piece you wanted. When I found out about the sale, the top three pieces on my want list were spoken for before I got my request in. Although the DPS didn't any great action scenes with the stories' hero's, it really showcases CPW3's pencil skills. I could stare at this piece for hours.

not sure if i posted these here yet, if I did I apologize

IMAG2841_zps7ba105fb.jpg

IMAG2842_zps024209b0.jpg

Bex_Wanted-1_zps92aa1811.jpg

cpg_zpsbbfff104.jpg

Issue_13_-_PG2-3_scan_zps907f6e22.jpg

chapterillos_zpsb0550acc.jpg

Edited by Pirate

Just got these two back from the frame shop.

One is a Bob Powell Sick Magazine illustration, but with Mars Attacks being a comic again using his art I think it can be classified as Modern, but I'd have to argue it.

photo1-8_zps3c692e7b.jpg

photo2-8_zps47b07a10.jpg

Hey, has anyone ordered items or had any experience with anthonyscomicbookart.com for their OA?

I was sent an invoice and paid via PayPal six days ago but have not received any confirmation communication or shipping details since.

Just got these three stages of the Invincible #62 cover. Easily the top three favorite things in my comic collection. My father looked a lot like Conquest from Invincible and I was reading the Conquest arc over again in the hospital the day my Dad passed away to occupy my mind. It's got an emotional connection to me that I really don't think much could ever surpass.

558560_509645512405828_868682388_n.jpg

625512_509645495739163_1258121694_n.jpg

543100_509645499072496_1302781077_n.jpg

Hey, has anyone ordered items or had any experience with anthonyscomicbookart.com for their OA?

I was sent an invoice and paid via PayPal six days ago but have not received any confirmation communication or shipping details since.

I've bought from Anthony's before and haven't had any problems; he's usually pretty quick & he has a good reputation. You should send him an email asking the status of your piece.

Good luck and post it when it comes in!

I've bought from Anthony's before and haven't had any problems; he's usually pretty quick & he has a good reputation. You should send him an email asking the status of your piece.

Text him. He always responds to txt messages in a few mins in my experience. Unless he's in the air or something....

Text him. He always responds to txt messages in a few mins in my experience. Unless he's in the air or something....

Just to add... only good experiences, even when I had a problem at my end they were very understanding ;)

2c