• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Bought this Hack/Slash #20 cover about a week ago, can't wait to get it in-hand!

hackslash20.jpg

Thats is awesome doc :applause:

Thanks! I thought it was a super strong piece of art on it's own - I really dig the fisheye feel to it.

Killer cover. Definitely stands on it's own. You don't need to be a fan of the book to love this cover :golfclap:

Thanks for saying this, I feel the same about the cover , I'm just too lazy to type.

Nice DPS! I like the perspective in the top panel. The middle panel has a good sense of the train's speed.

+1

I loveloveLOVE the cinematic quality of his art. The action and framing of every scene are impeccable.

Nice SG pieces and nice one krighton!!!! Soon I will unleash the beast.....

about time someone unleashed it lol...although Krightons post is the heat..

Nice SG pieces and nice one krighton!!!! Soon I will unleash the beast.....

You and me both. 6 more weeks. :grin:

Um yea, I didn't think anyone would call my bluff... lol J/K Tomorrow I should be getting this....SG #1 Page 21 I feel any page from #1 is the best. Hell if I had any page from WD #1, I'd feel like the man.

photo-4_zpsccd13fe8.png

Nice DPS! I like the perspective in the top panel. The middle panel has a good sense of the train's speed.

+1

I loveloveLOVE the cinematic quality of his art. The action and framing of every scene are impeccable.

Cinematic quality is a great description for Brian's style on TSG.

Wow ... I look away for a few hours and **BAM** great updates. Have to mention that Hack / Slash cover because I didn't earlier... it's certainly one of the more interesting ones and brilliantly executed.

As for those other TSG pages they are all nice! There's not one of them that wouldn't have been on my pick list if I hadn't already gone for a few others. @420 yup outlaw Becky riding into town is really nice @Retro... damn man, I asked about that one and was secretly hoping it had gone... thanks for saving me the money :grin: Very cool #1 page.

Damn 420 your blowin up over there!!!! Nice pages brother!!! Keep it up....@ Garf, your welcome, I guess? lol J/K Ya Brian had it left and it was before he gave up selling his own pages. I only have a cover so I had to get one more. Once jj puts up the art on his site, we all will get actual scans to look at, rather than having to look up pages online and confirming them to Brians pdf file list. lol

got this one today

Sweet. I like those first pages that were hand lettered (before Chris realized that it would take way too long to letter them all).