• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Here are my pickups this week. I already posted a few of these in the Trillium thread, but I realize they are probably better served here among other fans of OA.

First a Ryan Browne Bedlam page:

Bedlam7-page12_zps3b0e0f50.jpg

A few promotional images by Jeff Lemire for Trillium:

Trillium-Promoimage1-Thescientistandthesoldier_zpsadb84cc3.jpg

Trillium-Promoimage2_zps1ee20db4.jpg

And the first page from the Soldier side of the story from the first issue (#1.2):

Trillium12-Soldier_zps7aaf6460.jpg

Well it's only a sketch but Neil Gaiman was kind enough to oblige my request at a signing. It is however as modern as they come (hours old). My lovely wife said she couldn't believe I had the cheek to ask as there was a line of over 800 people behind me and they were saying "names only" on dedications and taking the books and stuff off of you beforehand to vet.

I didn't let the bookshop staff take my sketch though as I didn't want pen on it. He signed that too and was pleased to see it.

Hla7wJR.jpg

My friend said he may not do another tour as he is getting too famous for them and they aren't as personal now :(

The first two pages of this three page Walking Dead run finally arrived. This is Walking Dead #112 pages 12, 13, and 14.

I'm a sucker for a little Andrea action.

90627039-12f8-448e-b16b-72bd0184f738_zpseba90424.jpg

0b3d13bd-2f8d-463e-86d2-65c138b6c7f3_zpsf9353b67.jpg

20ed9a14-67d4-4ec0-93a3-2914d2db602e_zpsefa77d9d.jpg

Gotta love Andrea...

Just came back from the framers!

blZLsyh.jpg

picked these up and dropped off a Skottie Young page and Mico Suayan page.

Also got this framed. My favorite Pixar movie signed by the Director Andrew Stanton

Mo5l9UX.jpg

Local artist up here in Boston. I forget his name, but got this piece of artwork from him at a show. It's all pencil. Stan Lee was at the show also so I had him sign it.

ez29.jpg

Happy birthday Spidey. Nice art piece.

Local artist up here in Boston. I forget his name, but got this piece of artwork from him at a show. It's all pencil. Stan Lee was at the show also so I had him sign it.

ez29.jpg

Wow :o Wish you could remember his name cos that's amazing.

As an art dealer, believe it or not, I don't keep much art for myself, but when Charlie drew my likeness on the cover to Walking Dead Issue 114, I knew I had to own it. I'm drawn as one of Negan's Saviors being choked out by Jesus. You can't ask for much more than that imo :)

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

walking%20dead%20114%20%20Cover%20vya.jpg

As an art dealer, believe it or not, I don't keep much art for myself, but when Charlie drew my likeness on the cover to Walking Dead Issue 114, I knew I had to own it. I'm drawn as one of Negan's Saviors being choked out by Jesus. You can't ask for much more than that imo :)

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

walking%20dead%20114%20%20Cover%20vya.jpg

I knew that he didn't look familiar....Now we all know!!! Thanks Mark for sharing this....I'm going to send this over to TWD thread...Hope you don't mind