• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Very Cool stuff popping off here!!

Nice pickup Junkdrawer.....Clay Mann is an amazing artist!!

Yes Clay has quite a talent. I hope to see more of him at DC and hopefully HQ.

Yea he's from Florida, I think. That's where I live. He's usually at Florida Super Con, and MegaCon in Orlando.

That cover he did for Gambit #13 I believe, was one I almost got. But another boardie got it cause it had Iron Patriot on the front fighting Gambit. It was a sick cover. Nice and big.

Very Cool stuff popping off here!!

Nice pickup Junkdrawer.....Clay Mann is an amazing artist!!

Yes Clay has quite a talent. I hope to see more of him at DC and hopefully HQ.

Yea he's from Florida, I think. That's where I live. He's usually at Florida Super Con, and MegaCon in Orlando.

That cover he did for Gambit #13 I believe, was one I almost got. But another boardie got it cause it had Iron Patriot on the front fighting Gambit. It was a sick cover. Nice and big.

That belongs to Mark1, he is an IM freak. I like that cover. Funny thing I just confirmed is that this HQ cover of mine happens to be Clay's first cover for DC. Makes it a little more special.

Finally after about a month of waiting and held up in customs, I am pleased to have received my first Governor page issue #47 page 9. First Attack on the Prison!! Woot! Woot! I don't like to post art until I have it in hand. I swear I thought this one was lost in transit. So happens it was one of the ones that got held back in customs, I was so frightened. lol

governorpage_zps658947d1.jpg