• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

I should probably get a scanner if I posted there

Here is th beginning of Agent 355 (Goran Sudzuka) vs Michonne (hopefully Tony Moore)

100_0113_zpsccc10be4.jpg

Only spoilered so that people don't get cancer in their scrolling finger ;)

I think it's good form when quoting.... just adding spoiler tags around images makes reading threads much easier...

(goes back and edits his previous post!)

who do we lobby to get this thread sticky'd up top?

Not sure if they would go for that since there's already a forum created for OA.

seems like the modern stuff only gets interest here.

I love the modern stuff. This thread should have been started in the OA section.

Now that I think about it, the "this week in your OA collection" covers everything. But a thread like this in the OA section would be cool also. An argument could be made to make a thread for each 10-15 year span from 1940(?) to present day, i.e. "Post your new art from 1940-1955 here" "post your new art from 1956-1970 here" ect.

But i like seeing all genres covered in the "This week . . . " thread. I enjoy viewing art from all eras but collect mostly modern.