• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 39 6.5 (Off-White/White) (SOLD)

12 posts in this topic

No HOS or newbies etc. Normal rules apply. First I’ll take it gets priority over PMs.

GPA last sale $5,150 in Off White. This one is centered, one of the better ones that I’ve seen, and Off-White/White: $5500 or $5650 via Paypal. Shipped USPS Priority 48 contiguous states.

Color levels balanced from CGC label. The book was not pressed as far as I know and could have probably been bumped a half grade around the upper staple area if it was. Non color break bump as shown in photo.

Price is firm. I picked up an 8.5 so this one is for sale or trade if you have a SS1 9.6 White.

TOS%2039%2065%20Front%20Small.jpg

TOS 39 65 Rear Small.jpg

No HOS or newbies etc. Normal rules apply. First I’ll take it gets priority over PMs.

GPA last sale $5,150 in Off White. This one is centered, one of the better ones that I’ve seen, and Off-White/White: $5500 or $5650 via Paypal. Shipped USPS Priority 48 contiguous states.

Color levels balanced from CGC label. The book was not pressed as far as I know and could have probably been bumped a half grade around the upper staple area if it was. Non color break bump as shown in photo.

Price is firm. I picked up an 8.5 so this one is for sale or trade if you have a SS1 9.6 White.

TOS%2039%2065%20Front%20Small.jpg

TOS 39 65 Rear Small.jpg

:takeit: