• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cujo's paying for his grail! Tons of CGC 9.8's: WD 1 9.6 + Saga RRP 9.8! NWM 1-3

60 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

Well, acquired my huge grail today!! AF15 (just posted in the Silver age forum for those that want to see)

! This purchase was very unexepcted, so going to sell off some modern goodies I just got back from CGC today!!

Payment by PayPal.

Domestic shipping Priority Mail will be $11 for one slab Priority Mail, $4 each additional (blame new USPS rates).

Domestic shipping raw will be boxed Priority $8 for up to two raw, $12 Priority for up to 15.

International Shipping quoted based on weight.

Figured I'd offer all these before ebay, they will move there tomorrow. Pm with any questions. Lot of the guys know me, they'll vouch for me selling. And my ebay name = cujobyte29 (powerseller there as well).

One last thing, let me know if there's something specific, as I have a ton of books right now, perhaps I'll sell away.

Ok....first up............

Grimm Fairy Tales Oversized Cosplay Special #nn 9.8.

I got this done with Dre last yr at Phoenix comic con. From my understanding "Raven Gregory" does not sign much. We talked him into signing these for us, along with everyone else. 7 signers in all. One similar to this on ebay for $134.95, so I'll go:

$90SOLD

scan0026-6.jpg

How about free with the purchase of one and two? :baiting:

YES.

For starters, how about: Choice of free: Hastings variant Superior Spider-man/Star Wars 1/Wolverine Savage 1 / Deadpool 1 (all hastings variants)

I'l be giving away a Batman Inc 8 later. :)

YES.

For starters, how about: Choice of free: Hastings variant Superior Spider-man/Star Wars 1/Wolverine Savage 1 / Deadpool 1 (all hastings variants)

hehe I meant 3 with 1 and 2 but those are nice too!

YES.

hehe I meant 3 with 1 and 2 but those are nice too!

Oh! lol. Just looked for some raw 3's to throw in, can't find them yet.

But how bout:

Free for first purchase: Hastings Variant SS1, Star Wars 1, WS 1 & Dead pool 1 (all 4)!!!