• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cujo's paying for his grail! Tons of CGC 9.8's: WD 1 9.6 + Saga RRP 9.8! NWM 1-3

60 posts in this topic

Curious about said discount on the sig series book now guess I could PM you?

About the WD 1 9.6 SS, or the others in here? Either way, feel free to pm.

Btw, my apologies on taking awhile here, I have about 20 pm's going lol.

Ok, next up. And please feel free to shoot me offers, as the only one I see similar to this Hottflips sold on ebay (jeff I assume, as we both did this together), he had it at$449.99 but accepted a lesser offer, perhaps I'll shoot him a pm, to ask what it sold for:

Grim Fairy Tales Oversized Cosplay Special #NN CGC 9.8 SKETCH. Signed by a lot of people, including Raven who did not want to sign much. WP.

hm, $175 or again feel free to shoot me a pm/offer

scan0029-2.jpg

Ok gang, going to take a break. I'll probably add some raw books tomorrow. If I run out of time, I'll just invoice all those who purchased.

By the way, big thank you to all of you!! Thanks

Ok guys, the WD 1 moving to ebay, but feel free to hit me up in pms if you want anything that's left, I think just the Star Wars tho lol. Thanks again, books will ship tomorrow and Tuesday the latest, trying to catch up with everything today.