• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Iron Man 3 Trailer!

61 posts in this topic

Is it wrong to be as excited for the end credit scene as I am the movie?

Nope. Typical male pattern behaviour.

lol

Looks awesome Wally!

The Mandarin!!!!

Get your issues of TOS 50 now!

That secret has been out awhile.

The TOS are hot as fire and bring way over guide any time they show up!

Haha I was gonna say. I think that ship has sailed.

No way, not at all...and I've read some interested details about what that scene might be too. :applause:

Whoa. Spill the beans..........

Guardians of the Galaxy?

hm

I'm guessing we're going to get a cosmic hint leading into Thor 2, perhaps something to do with a certain something being stolen from Odin's Trophy Room... hm

I hope it is much better than IM 2. I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie.

The actors Marvel gets for these movies amazes me. Ben Kingsley in an Iron Man movie? That's so incredible on many levels. For him to play the Mandarin.....it's epic.

The worst actor among them is Paltrow. But she is easy on the eyes....

Guardians of the Galaxy?

hm

I'm guessing we're going to get a cosmic hint leading into Thor 2, perhaps something to do with a certain something being stolen from Odin's Trophy Room... hm

Not according to the interwebs:

The consensus on the internet is it will be something like a distress call from someone like Starlord leading into GoG and Avengers 2.

One Take

Another Take

I've watched it 5 times already while on lunch break. Everyone in my office is excited and I laughed at one coworker who was freaking out. He looked at me and I just said its nice to see the rest of the world catching up to and showing so much love for what us comic geeks have loved forever.
:whee: