• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS 1st wrap of Action Comics #1 SOLD!

39 posts in this topic

that's probably the best wrap to own from an Action 1 if you had to pick. Or the wrap showing the panel where Supe is lifting the green car.

Mike, glad your books (and wraps) are finding new homes as are you and your wife finding a new home in Vermont :)

If you cant have a coverless/complete or low grade. That for sure is the next best thing. Mike is going to miss that for sure.

mike, I hope I get an invite on the boat when you are in FL, or at least an invite to your new home :wishluck:

No doubt, Mike. You need to sail around to the Gulf side and say hi. :hi:

Congrats on the sale and good luck with the new house! :applause:

Congrats Mike although this makes me a little sad.

I know you are selling it for bigger and better things in actual life but knowing how much you love those books, I hate seeing you sell something I know you really, really LOVE! :(

On a side note, how amazing is it that just one wrap from this book sells lightning fast for 5 figures?!? Who would have ever thought a single wrap would sell for 10k+!

What did MANNUP buy his Action 1 for back in the day? I forget the number but I'm pretty sure it was way less than this. Now, a single wrap sells for more than that :o

Literally, my dad would accuse me of lying to him and refuse to believe this sale.

you know i keep thinking i should have bought this. lost some sleep over it actually

It's funny, most people would find this statement crazy, but every collector here probably understood exactly what you're talking about.

you know i keep thinking i should have bought this. lost some sleep over it actually

It's funny, most people would find this statement crazy, but every collector here probably understood exactly what you're talking about.

100%. It's a piece of history.