• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Stan be mad if .......

29 posts in this topic

what if a facilitator doesnt want it should I put it on the windowed book anyway hoping that stan might see it and go ehh what the heck. I dont want to get any one mad I just really want "My" comic to be how i want it, I mean this is goign to be my holy Grail of books, And I am paying some money to have it signed and graded.

He's a real good guy,sure there wouldn't be a problem.I've seen alot of different things along with his signature.I like Excelsior the best. (thumbs u

I've ALWAYS wanted a book signed by Stan with the Excelsior! written as well. No such luck as of yet...

Pretty sure he will write whatever the facilitator tells him to write. From what I have seen, you pay the facilitator for the signature and if you want anything else there is an additional charge.

I can't say for sure if all facilitators do it this way.

I am hoping he will be in Chicago in August. The problem is just trying to figure out which comic I should have him sign. Any thoughts on which ASM 14, ASM 41, Avengers 4, X-Men 12, or IM 55?
I'd say any of those would be fine with the exception of the IM #55 since it's not a book he worked on but that's just my preference.

I am hoping he will be in Chicago in August. The problem is just trying to figure out which comic I should have him sign. Any thoughts on which ASM 14, ASM 41, Avengers 4, X-Men 12, or IM 55?
I'd say any of those would be fine with the exception of the IM #55 since it's not a book he worked on but that's just my preference.

Ditto.

I'd say ASM #14, it's a significant book he actually worked on. I'm hoping to get him to sign a copy of #100 for me as it's my favorite cover. I already have a signed copy of Gwen's first appearance and MJ's first appearance by him. So #100 and maybe 39 are the next one's on my list to get signed.

what if a facilitator doesnt want it should I put it on the windowed book anyway hoping that stan might see it and go ehh what the heck. I dont want to get any one mad I just really want "My" comic to be how i want it, I mean this is goign to be my holy Grail of books, And I am paying some money to have it signed and graded.

Are you telling us the signature facilitator doesn't want to ask Stan to sign more than just his name, or just speculating it might be a problem?

Unless you want Stan to sign "FU Ditko" or some such, I don't see why a faciliator would mind asking.

The hard part is getting Stan to sign where you want, or within the confines of a window.