• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Femmes fatales and women in peril - covers and splash pages

555 posts in this topic

Could you crack a few slabs and post some splashes? I mean, is it too much to ask? :baiting:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Crack ...wha-?[/font] ...... [font:Comic Sans MS]CRACK SLABS!!![/font] :ohnoez:

[font:Times New Roman]You mean one splash isn't enough ...???[/font] .......... :cry:

df116621-d254-4097-8485-9f8ca3e08138_zpsbcf1f877.jpg

lol You got me!

Could you crack a few slabs and post some splashes? I mean, is it too much to ask? :baiting:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Crack ...wha-?[/font] ...... [font:Comic Sans MS]CRACK SLABS!!![/font] :ohnoez:

[font:Times New Roman]You mean one splash isn't enough ...???[/font] .......... :cry:

df116621-d254-4097-8485-9f8ca3e08138_zpsbcf1f877.jpg

That looks like a double-splash to me!

Since a piggy in peril has been posted, I guess I am entitled to post a cow in peril.

Besides this, being the Disney character antropomorphic animals, Clarabelle counts as a woman in peril anyway. lol

This is the highest graded on the boards, as it is surely the only one!

This is not the highest graded in Italy, but those are hard to come by, let alone in grade.

8CqafnJh.jpg

I think I'm in love :luhv:

kee1100a.jpg

:o

Beyond Peril

StrangeStories_zps2eda86bb.jpg