• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another eBay buyer to block

220 posts in this topic

Im not here to write perfectly constructed sentences just defending myself
There's at least 3 things wrong here.

grammatical :baiting:

I never use words that big. :baiting:

Fixed that for you. :)

Thank you. :)

'3' should be written as 'three'. :baiting:

Do you remember the teachers voice in the Charlie Brown cartoons? That is what I hear, when grammar is being discussed. :grin:

Welcome to the boards...don't let the teasing bother you, just tell us your side of the story the best you can.

Well said !

WTTB and I agree ... the grammar, it's always good to hear BOTH sides of the story (thumbs u

It's would be good to be able to understand them both too.

I sure am glad i didnt take a side, when are people gonna realize that 2nd hand info is just pure "gossip", if you dont see something yourself, hear something yourself, or talk to someone yourself, then you just gossipin and spreadin rumors.

my 2c

eBay sent this message to Johnny Ventura (redskinsjjv).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear redskinsjjv,

No problem! Thanks for letting me know, and congratulations!

- comic-sutra

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

To: comic-sutra

Subject: Payment and checkout: redskinsjjv sent a message about * Amazing SPIDERMAN #300 McFarlane, 1st Full Venom NM+ McFarlane! #200883725515

Sent Date: Feb-01-13 20:29:26 PST

Dear comic-sutra,

hello i wanted to send to send you a message that i will be paying for the comics on monday we had our first child this week and i have been in the hospital all week

- redskinsjjv

* Amazing SPIDERMAN #300 McFarlane, 1st Full Venom NM+ McFarlane!

* Amazing SPIDERMAN #300 McFarlane, 1st Full Venom NM+ McFarlane!

Item Id: 200883725515

End time: Jan-29-13 16:22:41 PST

Seller:

comic-sutra (2224)

100.0% Positive Feedback

Member since Sep-21-02 in United States

Excuse me? Do i need to take photos of your original text? where after you say that i would need to return ASM 300 for you to CONSIDER a return? and then when i said i didn't read the description but i would be willing to send ASM 300 back YOU said basically well its not my fault you didnt read the description and Congrats on my new baby THEN i said I Understand Thanks......... WHERE I NEVER SAID I AM AWAITING CHARGE BACK? I accepted the fact of my error and didnt say anything after I am glad a fellow ebayer sent me this link to see this BS written about me

I think you are misunderstanding the word chargeback.

RMA said "I await the inevitable chargeback."

He didn't say you actually did a chargeback.

That you "accepted the fact of my error and didnt say anything after" implies that you are taking responsibility for your purchase and is looked upon favorably here.

Chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the instrument used by a consumer to settle a debt. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account, line of credit, or credit card

Which i didnt ask for, i took responsibility for my purchase and am selling it stating at 2.99 on ebay so i am willing to take a loss

risky quick flip I'd say... hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-X-Men-94-Aug-1975-Marvel-Near-Mint-9-2-9-4-KEY-NEW-X-Men-/310622140649?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item485285b8e9

** and any sympathy on title verbiage disappeared when this guy didn't even put it in the title

Doesn't say color touch or APP in the auction title. hm not enough characters?

No but it says in in the description in color to make sure people can see it stands out just like RMA didnt post that it was restored in the title

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200883815421?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NOT IN THE TITLE TOO

Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

So the buyer bought a comic he didn't realize had color touch.

Buyer emailed RMA about returning the book.

RMA said no.

Buyer, having remorse, is selling the comic and is willing to take a loss just to be rid of it.

Seems, err, less than controversial.

Let's fight! :sumo:

No offense but... RMA has in the description that it is color touched.

To me and many others that should suit anyone just fine.

Again, people need to reed.

Chargeback is the return of funds to a consumer, forcibly initiated by the issuing bank of the instrument used by a consumer to settle a debt. Specifically, it is the reversal of a prior outbound transfer of funds from a consumer's bank account, line of credit, or credit card

Which i didnt ask for, i took responsibility for my purchase and am selling it stating at 2.99 on ebay so i am willing to take a loss

Ive already placed a bid :banana: i could care less if its restored, its a raw beauty to me.

After hearing BOTH sides of the story, you welcome to buy from me anytime,http://www.ebay.com/sch/joehurley89/m.html?item=330884392588&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

but um lay off the Perez sketch, 20 more days and ill own that one. its a long story, there are poopheads on the boards, you either get used to it or go away, and im to stuborn to go away.

1. Buyer didn't read all of the (very clear) description.

2. Buyer has remorse.

(fast forward)

3. RMA starts a thread (thus ensuring he loses five points).

4. RMA stated he "feared" a chargeback, not that the buyer stated he would.

5. Buyer didn't read the (very clear) post.

If there's a pattern here, it's that this buyer can't read and that RMA shouldn't start threads.

Congrats on the baby!

Get straight about the issues here - you can have a beef that RMA maligned your character in advance, implying the chances were that you would initiate a chargeback. So that's something to tussle about if you want.

Also, RMA is posting this so that other board members be aware of your transaction and block you as a bidder if they want. So be pizzed about that if you want.

But don't go on about him saying you asked for a chargeback at the end. He didn't. He just thought you would.