• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Kick A$$ 2 Movie Trailer

17 posts in this topic

Never even heard of kick till the first movie came out, and thought from the trailers it look very stupid. So bored one day I rent it. Loved it def one of my favorite movies of all time. Seen it like 100 times. I'm so pumped for the news of this movie. Had no idea it was even made. Looks like it follows the second book closely too which is cool. The only thing is hit girl looks to old and tall, but I guess there's no way around that lol

I must be in the minority but i feel the Hitgirl and Bigdaddy scenes were the most memorable.

I think most people remember those a lot more than the rest.

Plus it was hilarious to see this pint-sized kid destroy a whole corridor full of baddies.

Pretty impressive in the way it was shot.

Maybe it's meant to feel that way in the comic which i haven't read yet.

I must be in the minority but i feel the Hitgirl and Bigdaddy scenes were the most memorable.

I think most people remember those a lot more than the rest.

Plus it was hilarious to see this pint-sized kid destroy a whole corridor full of baddies.

Pretty impressive in the way it was shot.

Maybe it's meant to feel that way in the comic which i haven't read yet.

seriously, man, get to it. you won't regret. if you love it, then check out the second one, the hit-girl prequel and get ready for the third one soon.

Looks like KA2 was the last of Chloë Grace Moretz as Hit-Girl

KICK-Azz Star Chloë Grace Moretz Says She's "Done" With Playing Hit-Girl

-------------------

"Sadly, I think I'm done with the character," Chloë Grace Moretz tells Digital Spy. "Hit-Girl was a very cool character, but I don't think there will be any more movies." The actress blames movie piracy contributing to disappointing box office numbers as the main reason why we likely won't see a Kick- 3.

-------------------

I hope she really doesn't think movie piracy was the big issue with this movie's box office results.

:ohnoez: