• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 10, AAF 12 .....MORE Books added PAGE 1....a few price reductions 3/22

45 posts in this topic

These are my friend's books and will have to be paid for by a check to him. I will package and ship the books......USA only. Shipping is $ 15 for Priority insured. They all present nicely for their grades. The AAF and the FF 10 were pressed.....the Ghost hasn't. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF 10......CGC 8.5......OW.......$ 1300 ( RJ Long copy with COA) $1200

GHOST 4......CGC 9.2......C/OW......$ 750 (Cosmic Aeroplane) :news: ON HOLD

Amazing Adult Fantasy 12....CGC 9.0.....OW/W......$ 900 $ 800 :news: SOLD

NEW BOOKS ADDED

I'll take it pending pictures is OK.....No time payments on these, sorry....

The raw books should all be unpressed and resto-free....

Amazing Adult Fantasy 7.....6.5.....OW.....$ 250 $ 220 (RJ Long COA, 1 small chip FC, 1 small chip BC, A little tanning inside cover)

ASM 36.....CGC 9.0......OW/W......$ 200 $ 185 (OLD LABEL) :news: SOLD

ASM 129......8.5......OW.......$ 425 ( Pressable) :news: SOLD

Avengers 4......4.5.....OW/W.....$ 450 (Nice white cover) :news: SOLD

Avengers 11.....6.0.....OW/W.....$ 100 ( Pressable to 7.5....NICE) :news: SOLD

X-MEN 17.....CGC 9.0.....OW.....$ 200 $ 185 (OLD LABEL ....BOSTON copy, tear on back o/w nicer)

These two following books only ONE will be sold....whichever book sells, the other will be kept.

FF 13 ......CGC 8.5.....OW/W........$ 1300 $ 1200 (perfect centering) TIME PAYMENTS POSSIBLE FOR THIS ONE :news: SOLD

FF 13.......8.5.......OW/W........$ 1750 ( PACIFIC COAST copy.....this book is structurally a 9.2 but is downgraded for 2 back cover tears....1 is an eighth of an inch, the other is a quarter of an inch.....both are at bottom of back cover. This book is in the original R. Roter mylar with the Pacific Coast sticker still on it......very slightly off center )

Ghost # 4 ........beautiful copy ....VERY tightly graded....this is the only pic I have at this time, you won't be disappointed....

ghostCA.jpg

So cool!!!

+1

Sorry to have missed it.

whomerjay,

I was referencing the Ghost 4. If you are too, then I believe you would have preference if the original deal falls through.

Translation: I'm third in line! :D

It has not been marked as sold, gentlemen. You could post the :takeit: if the first deal doesn't happen. 2c

You are the devil Andy!

lol it's a cool book, as you said, and "on hold" doesn't mean it's sold.

The other two books are truly sweet as well. :luhv:

It has not been marked as sold, gentlemen. You could post the :takeit: if the first deal doesn't happen. 2c

You are the devil Andy!

If he’s the devil, Whomerjay must be at least a preminent evildoer, given how it snags constantly books under other people’s noses… :D

Someone got a good deal on that Ghost Comics 4 way cool book have the second highest graded copy and i can tell you someone really got agreat deal!