• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

I just don't get all the hype for this movie, especially Rocket Raccoon. All I can think of is an Ewok with a gun.

i finally saw the trailer on a big screen. was i supposed to find anything starlord did or said funny? other than rocket raccoon, this looks like a dog.

How's this going to tie into the Marvel Universe? I did see that The Collector will make an appearance, maybe also Thanos?

Thanos is in GOTG and then will be in Avengers 3. I think other than that it will not tie into the Earth based movies.

that's one of the reason why i think Thor 2 is not even connected to phase 2 at all. since GOTG is connected to avengers 3 and in a way Thor 2 is connected to GOTG more then any other movie in phase 2.

The new team rocks and was a blast to read. Any doubts, go pick up the Annihilation books.

Yes! :headbang:

Annihilation is tied with the Infinity Gauntlet for my favorite cross over. All around great read.

The new team rocks and was a blast to read. Any doubts, go pick up the Annihilation books.

Yes! :headbang:

Annihilation is tied with the Infinity Gauntlet for my favorite cross over. All around great read.

+1

The GotG 2008 series is one of my all-time favorite runs.

Poster & Pic look AWESOME!

Man I'm geeked!!

(Wishing Rocket could use his gun to blow up the Supe/Bat movie. Sorry I'll stop)

But there are already enough holes in it - he will just be shooting through it.

Ok, ok I promise now I'm done. Just couldn't say no to the opening I left myself!

Ba da Ching!!

Poster & Pic look AWESOME!

Man I'm geeked!!

(Wishing Rocket could use his gun to blow up the Supe/Bat movie. Sorry I'll stop)

But there is already enough holes in it - he will just be shooting through it.

Ok, ok I promise now I'm done. Just couldn't say no to the opening I left myself!

Ba da Ching!!

MWDhjXh.png

:baiting: