• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Well, I didn't create it. Eric Meador did. I just happen to own the piece. But he's an amazing artist and I'm really glad to see him get some great recognition!

He deserves it.

So they announced that Stan Lee will have a cameo in this. He filmed a scene with a "hot woman".

Did Stan Lee ever have a hand in the creation of GotG, even in the earlier forms? He usually only cameos in movies based on characters he helped create.

Well, I didn't create it. Eric Meador did. I just happen to own the piece. But he's an amazing artist and I'm really glad to see him get some great recognition!

He deserves it.

I'm sorry I put that together after looking at Gunn's page.

("You 'll have to excuse my friend.....he's a little slow.

The town is back THAT way")

He deserves it.

I'm sorry I put that together after looking at Gunn's page.

("You 'll have to excuse my friend.....he's a little slow.

The town is back THAT way")

:roflmao:

So they announced that Stan Lee will have a cameo in this. He filmed a scene with a "hot woman".

Did Stan Lee ever have a hand in the creation of GotG, even in the earlier forms? He usually only cameos in movies based on characters he helped create.

He was the editor on the first Guardians story in Marvel Super-Heroes# 18. That would be about it.

He was the editor on the first Guardians story in Marvel Super-Heroes# 18. That would be about it.

That means he created the characters.

Maybe he just had the idea and someone else put it on paper. We might consider them co-creators. :whistle:

Maybe he just had the idea and someone else put it on paper. We might consider them co-creators. :whistle:

I think Stan was a co-creator for Groot.