• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

:whee:

Ronan is SOOOO pure Kirby...makes me wonder when some daring young fool director, fresh out of film school (or, hopefully, not), will pitch a New Gods movie to an equally daring young fool producer. Talk about "cosmic"!!!

Ah, well...we can dream, can't we...?

As expected, lots of neat easter eggs in The Collector's collection, including a cosmic puppy.

(shrug)

detail.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Ah... Guess I am not up my Guardians characters!

And with that 9.8 copies of Nova 8 will be offered for $200 each by sundown on Sunday

Seems like a smart way to use the Disney theme parks to build excitement for GotG.

A Guardians of the Galaxy Sneak Peek Lands at Disney Parks

On the heels of this morning's first character poster for the film (featuring Vin Diesel's Groot and Bradley Cooper's Rocket), Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy has revealed that it will be offering an exclusive RealD 3D sneak peek to visitors to Disney Parks beginning July 1.

The Guardians of the Galaxy sneak peek will be offered at the Magic Eye Theater at Disneyland (temporarily replacing Captain EO) and at the ABC Sound Studio in Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

As expected, lots of neat easter eggs in The Collector's collection, including a cosmic puppy.

(shrug)

detail.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Ah... Guess I am not up my Guardians characters!

And with that 9.8 copies of Nova 8 will be offered for $200 each by sundown on Sunday

...I didn't want to go all the way back, what is this collector's edition?