• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Given that this is a disney movie, it begs the question...

SPOILERS!!!!

...is that howard or donald?

Good question. Joss Whedon has already joked about doing a film about the Marvel property.

Read this and then you tell me.

Given that this is a disney movie, it begs the question...

SPOILERS!!!!

...is that howard or donald?

Good question. Joss Whedon has already joked about doing a film about the Marvel property.

Read this and then you tell me.

If so, he has a new wardrobe.

Roy, could the billboard have been a promotion for

Darkwing Duck and not Donald

It could have been.

Honestly, I have no idea what it was for. I know what I saw...I didn't dream it, but I've been unable to find anything about that billboard since I first saw it and I've searched Google many times.

It could have been.

Honestly, I have no idea what it was for. I know what I saw...I didn't dream it, but I've been unable to find anything about that billboard since I first saw it and I've searched Google many times.

Roy don't worry you're not crazy. There was a ton of speculation when it went up that it was for Daredevil because it was right around the time that Disney reacquired the rights to Daredevil.

here's your post about it last year http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6870945#Post6870945

It could have been.

Roy don't worry you're not crazy. There was a ton of speculation when it went up that it was for Daredevil because it was right around the time that Disney reacquired the rights to Daredevil.

here's your post about it last year http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6870945#Post6870945

There was a white feather on the DD sign and the word 'quack' was there.

I don't think anyone has seen or heard about it since, though. I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who saw this billboard! lol

It could have been.

There was a white feather on the DD sign and the word 'quack' was there.

I don't think anyone has seen or heard about it since, though. I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who saw this billboard! lol

It wasn't this, was it?

duck+dynasty+IV+billboard+sunset+strip.jpg

OMG, that was it but I didn't see the A/E on the bottom. So it's a Duck Dynasty advert that I've been kicking myself for all this time?

:facepalm:

OMG, that was it but I didn't see the A/E on the bottom. So it's a Duck Dynasty advert that I've been kicking myself for all this time?

:facepalm:

lol

You now have closure.

I feel like an idjit, but can you see why I thought it was a Marvel / Disney promo?

Oy vey!

Latest Tracking Data Indicates A $65M Opening For GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

-------------------------

Marvel's confidence in Guardians of the Galaxy became clear when they announced that a sequel will follow in 2017, and the latest box office tracking data indicates that they have every right to feel that way! Disney are now projecting an opening of around $65 million, but other analysts believe that the James Gunn movie will reach upwards of $70 million or more. It doesn't have much in the way of competition, and The Avengers effect should still be felt says Dave Hollis, Walt Disney Studios’ executive vice president of theatrical distribution.

-------------------------

I say $75 MM domestic to start.