• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

I put my prop making skills to work and made a replica "Awesome Mix Vol. 1" using the same brand cassette tape, same label, and I recorded the CD soundtrack tape onto it using my CD to Tape recorder:

14930157685_10f4a1334a_c.jpg

You could probably make good money with that on eBay.

I put my prop making skills to work and made a replica "Awesome Mix Vol. 1" using the same brand cassette tape, same label, and I recorded the CD soundtrack tape onto it using my CD to Tape recorder:

14930157685_10f4a1334a_c.jpg

You could probably make good money with that on eBay.

:gossip: Yeah but not legally, i'm sure RIAA will have something to say about it

Thought this was interesting - movie has done much better than I expected

Disney and Marvel's space romp "Guardians of the Galaxy" dropped just 41 percent from last weekend, despite being in nearly 400 fewer theaters. It passed the $200 million dollar mark on Friday, and with a $222 million overall total is on its way to overtaking "Transformers: Age of Extinction" as the summer's highest-grossing film domestically. It added nearly $58 million from overseas this weekend, and has taken in $418 million worldwide.

Source: http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=884627

star lords father is gonna be thanos, which will make him and gamora brother and sister, which would make for a weird twist........either his real or adopted son. who knows. but it would not be ant man or a duck. I am leaning toward thanos but maybe it could be the collector??

Thought this was interesting - movie has done much better than I expected

Disney and Marvel's space romp "Guardians of the Galaxy" dropped just 41 percent from last weekend, despite being in nearly 400 fewer theaters. It passed the $200 million dollar mark on Friday, and with a $222 million overall total is on its way to overtaking "Transformers: Age of Extinction" as the summer's highest-grossing film domestically. It added nearly $58 million from overseas this weekend, and has taken in $418 million worldwide.

Source: http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=884627

should read "added $58 million from overseas this week" not weekend- added $33mm this weekend. if China comes through with >$100mm like it has for every other superhero movie this summer, final take will be north of $700mm.

Should I see GOTG for the 4th time or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes for the 1st time?

I loved Guardians but you should definitely see Dawn before it leaves theaters. It is one of the most compelling blockbusters I've seen in some time. It has a lot to say while being entertaining and visually stunning.