• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Is that fan made or an actual shot from the movie? Got to ask (shrug)

I believe it was a leaked concept animation sequence, not the final version/product.

It does make a raccoon shooting a gun seem much more plausible than I ever imagined.

(thumbs u

I'm stoked - that is pretty fricken sweet!

(When is the trailer coming or teaser trailer?)

Is that fan made or an actual shot from the movie? Got to ask (shrug)

I believe it was a leaked concept animation sequence, not the final version/product.

It does make a raccoon shooting a gun seem much more plausible than I ever imagined.

(thumbs u

I'm stoked - that is pretty fricken sweet!

(When is the trailer coming or teaser trailer?)

Tuesday

So funny... I just reread some of the first comments from a year ago. The original GOTG was not interesting to me. The new team I've thought was good until about issue 23 when they started reintroducing the original team. Then when they relaunched the series they took all the great steampunk away from Quill... But the images from the movie look like they're doing it right. The only thing I don't like is Gamora's casting.

So this just popped up too... Wow! Who would have thought those 10 cent issues would be going for anything... Ever:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400535228836