• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

guardians_of_the_galaxy_20130513_1469351519.jpg

Could this be the next Star Wars?

+1, if Disney puts its entire market force behind the debut, how could it not? Toys, games, clothing...a possible revenue stream for years of done right

Anyone with kids can attest, see Frozen... lol I have a better chance of finding a 9.9 AF 15 at a yard sale than an Elsa or Anna doll

lol

All I can say is that Walt Disney planted a magic seed a long time ago, and that seed has turned into an unstoppable empire.

Man, you guys are really building this up.

Wait until someone comes along with "Billions of people are waiting in line already for this one" topped off with "MAKE MINE MARVEL!"

(:

guardians_of_the_galaxy_20130513_1469351519.jpg

Could this be the next Star Wars?

+1, if Disney puts its entire market force behind the debut, how could it not? Toys, games, clothing...a possible revenue stream for years of done right

Anyone with kids can attest, see Frozen...I have a better chance of finding a 9.9 AF 15 at a yard sale than an Elsa or Anna doll

That`s why Marvel characters will be in demand for years to come,as they have a powerful marketing force behind them.

Something like Doc Savage will never get big again because of no Disney like marketing.

The secret reason why this movie will be bigger then expected!

Thanos will make an appearance!

marvel_33088.jpg

THANOS HAS BEEN CAST!

I have never anticipated a casting announcement more than this... hope whoever it is aces the role :wishluck:

Could it be the actor from the first movie (Damion Poitier)?

damion-poitier-thanos-avengers.jpg

Interview With Damion Poitier On JOSS WHEDON And Getting The Call For THANOS In THE AVENGERS

Would his voice be a good fit for Thanos? That's the most important factor since the character will be CGI.

Kevin Drevioux :wishluck:

Any idea on when trailer 2 might come out?

Monday

Source?

+1

Second ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Trailer Debuts Monday; New Poster Released

Be sure to check out the official Guardians of the Galaxy Facebook page on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 10:00am PST for a live Q&A with the cast of the film. You’ll be able to submit your own questions around that time and at 10:30am PST, the second full-length trailer will be released! We already have a good idea of what the second GOTG trailer may show from some leaked info.

While we don’t have any official details, from what director James Gunn said about saving content and reveals for the second trailer, and from a leaked early description of it may have revealed, we’re finally going to hear the voices of Groot (Vin Diesel) and Rocket Raccoon (Bradley Cooper)

:popcorn: