• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite obscure Star Wars movie character?

91 posts in this topic

ANH: Death Star Gunner (that was a cool assed uniform)

ESB: A tie between the AT-AT Pilot and Snow Trooper

ROTJ: EV9D9 (the madam of all droids - this is what you are going to do beyotch yeah!)

to me the prequels never existed!

:sumo:

My favorite obscure character?

George Lucas's restraint...

dont think I even saw it once in those prequels.

lol

Darth Maul was the coolest underused character in all the movies. He looked frightening.

As a kid, I liked Bossk. He was one of my favorite figures. And Walrus Man.

Should have reversed Maul with Dooku. Biggest mistake ever! Prequels still would have sucked but for me he was the ONLY redeeming aspect of any of those films.

lol

Darth Maul was the coolest underused character in all the movies. He looked frightening.

Should have reversed Maul with Dooku. Biggest mistake ever! Prequels still would have sucked but for me he was the ONLY redeeming aspect of any of those films.

From the arrest to the end of Obi Wan vs Anakin it was awesome!

lol

From the arrest to the end of Obi Wan vs Anakin it was awesome!

Lucas really hit the mark there. From order 66 on. The scene where Anakin turns, and they showed him and his yellow eyes gave me the chills. Sweet. 4CBD7305-02AD-4C6A-BC27-362D3A589BDB-17245-00000CB7461D30E5.jpg

The snow troopers were cool. Loved the outfits.

Dengaar was mean, but my favourite Was probably Bib Fortuna.

Don't have any favourites in the second trilogy. Didn't pay much attention to them, don't even think I've seen the third one at all.

Wedge. By a mile.

He was the face for the 1000s of no name veterans who did their duty THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN with no fanfare and more importantly, survived the ordeal to one day past the stories onto the next generation. I hope to see him again in the next film.

Don't have any favourites in the second trilogy. Didn't pay much attention to them, don't even think I've seen the third one at all.

Episode III is worth seeing if nothing else for the Obi Wan vs Anakin fight

I do intend to watch it eventually- I have it but always find something else to watch instead. (shrug)

Its not like its been around long is it? doh!

Gonk, the power droid.

When I was around 12 years old the local movie theater did a rerun of the first Star Wars movie, and to entice people to come and see it again, everyone got a free (carded) action figure with their ticket.

You couldn't pick one, you were handed one.

I was handed...Gonk. Gonk the power droid :tonofbricks:

power%20carded.jpg

My friends were on the floor with laughter and everybody that had already seen the movie was convinced that there was no such character...we went in and watched the movie and were all on the lookout for it...but never saw it.

But he IS in the movie...and he remains my favorite obscure Star Wars movie character and he should be yours too.

anh-gonk022.jpg

I do intend to watch it eventually- I have it but always find something else to watch instead. (shrug)

Its not like its been around long is it? doh!

Almost eight years, but who's counting?