• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 30-31 - June 1-2, 2013

150 posts in this topic

So far, I think we can count on the following boardies for a forum dinner:

ciorac

RedFury

LarryW

tnerb

Baltimore Lauren

Any one else want to be on the list?

I'd be interested in doing a dinner if it's Friday. I don't know how long I'll be staying on Saturday.

I'm good for either day.

It is probably a certainty, at least by Friday afternoon.

I hope CFP is there to handle a press on Thursday and that would give me time to submit on Friday

Just a little more then two weeks away and the excitement continues to build for this years WW Philly show. It should be a great show for celebrity sigs. If CGC is still accepting onsite and you plan to get your Stan Lee item on site graded then make sure you are at the 1st Stan Lee signing on Friday. If you need your book cracked open for the Stan Lee signing then make sure to stop by the DWC booth as soon as the show opens on Friday or Saturday.

I hope CFP is there to handle a press on Thursday and that would give me time to submit on Friday

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

:applause: