• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 30-31 - June 1-2, 2013

150 posts in this topic

Updated list of boardies that are attending the forum dinner Friday night at 8:00 at

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Philadelphia

1 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 568-6888

Reservations are for 12 diners. I've confirmed:

ciorac

G.A.tor

redfury

baltimore lauren

the resurrection

tnerb

restoman

ftrain1

larryw7

3 seats left

I could probably get more if needed, but the sooner we ask the more likely it will be that they can accommodate us.

My wife and my friend Anhtony will be joining us Bill.

:news: 1 seat left!

But, we could ask for a couple more if you want to come. I'll need to know by Monday or Tuesday at the latest

some food tips:

want to be like Tony Stark and eat awesome shawarma?

Sahara Grill - 1334 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 - order the shawarma platter beef+lamb - my Middle Eastern business partners request this place

tired of cheesesteaks?

Reading Terminal Market - Tommy DiNic's - 51 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA 19107 -order a roast pork, sharp provolone, and broc rabe.

John's Roast Pork - 14 Snyder Ave Philadelphia, PA 19148 - Bizarre Foods rated this his favorite sandwich in the phila

Noodle time?

Nan Zhou Hand Drawn Noodle House - 1022 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19107

All great choices.

John's Roast Pork also has one of the best cheesesteaks in Philly -- but they keep some odd hours and aren't easily accessible from the convention center.

Tons of great places in Chinatown too.

Looking forward to returning to the city of Brotherly Love. We will be set at Booths #2241, 2242 (In the middle of Artist Alley) And Booth #591 (Celebrity section near Stan Lee)

Less than 3 days to go :banana:

Looking forward to returning to the city of Brotherly Love. We will be set at Booths #2241, 2242 (In the middle of Artist Alley) And Booth #591 (Celebrity section near Stan Lee)

Less than 3 days to go :banana:

:cloud9:

All great choices.

John's Roast Pork also has one of the best cheesesteaks in Philly -- but they keep some odd hours and aren't easily accessible from the convention center.

Tons of great places in Chinatown too.

There's a Steve's Prince of Steaks on 16th street now. I haven't tried it yet at that location, but the steaks served in Northeast Philly by the same vendor are really good. And it's not that far from the convention center.

Mai Lai Wah. Enough said about Chinatown.

Does anyone know the deal with The Walking Dead #1 variant? Do they just hand them out until they run out? Do you get one per ticket at the door? I want to make sure I get a good one, so I might walk in late on Thursday. And it would be nice to get another on Friday.

Does anyone know the deal with The Walking Dead #1 variant? Do they just hand them out until they run out? Do you get one per ticket at the door? I want to make sure I get a good one, so I might walk in late on Thursday. And it would be nice to get another on Friday.

One per full price admission.

One per full price admission.

Thank you.

Can you buy tickets at the door? I live less than an hour away and have NEVER been to a comic book show...

Most of the time I am too busy attending auctions and the like.

Yes. They're only like $5 more than advanced ordering them because the website had a service fee.