• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 30-31 - June 1-2, 2013

150 posts in this topic

Just a little more then two weeks away and the excitement continues to build for this years WW Philly show. It should be a great show for celebrity sigs. If CGC is still accepting onsite and you plan to get your Stan Lee item on site graded then make sure you are at the 1st Stan Lee signing on Friday. If you need your book cracked open for the Stan Lee signing then make sure to stop by the DWC booth as soon as the show opens on Friday or Saturday.

Can I drop off to you for this show for your signing with Joe Sinnott, and if so will Stan Lee sign here and Joe at the later show? Or would they both sign at the later show?

Thanks

Got mine tonight.
^^

:applause:

I'll call the restaurant tomorrow and reserve a table for 12. That should give us some room for last minute folks

I passed the restaurant the other day. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Just ate there tonight. Needed to sample the menu.

Can anyone lend a dealer pass for Thursday morning, I just need to submit books to CGC for on site grading, then heading back to NYC. Probably take all of twenty minutes or so.

Looking forward to returning to the city of Brotherly Love. We will be set at Booths #2241, 2242 (In the middle of Artist Alley) And Booth #591 (Celebrity section near Stan Lee)

Less than 8 Days to go :banana:

Updated list of boardies that are attending the forum dinner Friday night at 8:00 at

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Philadelphia

1 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 568-6888

Reservations are for 12 diners. I've confirmed:

ciorac

G.A.tor

redfury

baltimore lauren

the resurrection

tnerb

restoman

ftrain1

larryw7

3 seats left

I could probably get more if needed, but the sooner we ask the more likely it will be that they can accommodate us.

Updated list of boardies that are attending the forum dinner Friday night at 8:00 at

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Philadelphia

1 South Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 568-6888

Reservations are for 12 diners. I've confirmed:

ciorac

G.A.tor

redfury

baltimore lauren

the resurrection

tnerb

restoman

ftrain1

larryw7

3 seats left

I could probably get more if needed, but the sooner we ask the more likely it will be that they can accommodate us.

My wife and my friend Anhtony will be joining us Bill.