• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hello again

55 posts in this topic

As a jewish kid growing up in the late 70's early 80's, im pretty sure my parents made me listen to the tape and watch the movie The Jazz Singer about 47,000 times. It's not often you see a movie about what a cool, puzzy monger a Hassidic rabbi is! ^^
What's a Jewish guy doing living in redneck land? (Davie)

:jokealert:

:foryou:

Heh, all apologies. I can't remember how I left off here, or if anyone was mad at me. Heck, I had oakman on ignore, and can't think for the life of me why.

:blush:

-slym

(tsk)

Wait... why am I arguing with you? You are ridiculous, and your every post proves it.

Done with you, and you're going on the ignore list - because this is futile.

-slym

:golfclap:

But that was to pasta-boy...

:shrug:

-slym

:censored:

An entire thread about Hello Again and not a single Neil Diamond video???

Really CG?? REALLY???? My mother is supremely disappointed!!! :sorry:

HOLY CARP ON A FISHING POLE... know what makes that even better? My first name is actually Neil.

No mess.

-slym

As a jewish kid growing up in the late 70's early 80's, im pretty sure my parents made me listen to the tape and watch the movie The Jazz Singer about 47,000 times. It's not often you see a movie about what a cool, puzzy monger a Hassidic rabbi is! ^^

"I haff no son..."

:lol:

-slym

Heh, all apologies. I can't remember how I left off here, or if anyone was mad at me. Heck, I had oakman on ignore, and can't think for the life of me why.

-slym

(tsk)

Wait... why am I arguing with you? You are ridiculous, and your every post proves it.

-slym

I gotta admit I can be a doosh sometimes. hm

Nah, probably me being the doosh...

;)

-slym

-slym

(tsk)

-slym

But that was to pasta-boy...

:shrug:

-slym

Exactly !! (thumbs u